What's new

"Never Forget National Humiliation" 74th anniversary of Nanjing Massacre

houshanghai

Reaction score
Memorial ceremony held on 74th anniversary of Nanjing Massacre - Xinhua | English.news.cn 2011-12-13

9taZI.jpg

Pigeons are released during a memorial ceremony at the Memorial Hall of the Victims in the Nanjing Massacre by Japanese Invaders, in Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu Province, Dec. 13, 2011. Some 5,000 people gathered here Tuesday, marking the 74th anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre. Nanjing was occupied on Dec. 13, 1937, by Japanese troops who began a six-week massacre. Records show more than 300,000 Chinese unarmed soldiers and civilians were killed. (Xinhua/Han Hua)

tzTHI.jpg

Armed policemen present wreaths at the Memorial Hall of the Victims in the Nanjing Massacre by Japanese Invaders, in Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu Province, Dec. 13, 2011. Some 5,000 people gathered here Tuesday, marking the 74th anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre. Nanjing was occupied on Dec. 13, 1937, by Japanese troops who began a six-week massacre. Records show more than 300,000 Chinese unarmed soldiers and civilians were killed. (Xinhua/Han Hua)

OtuK3.jpg

tkpfd.jpg

cYvUw.jpg

An old lady weeps during a memorial ceremony at the Memorial Hall of the Victims in the Nanjing Massacre by Japanese Invaders, in Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu Province, Dec. 13, 2011. Some 5,000 people gathered here Tuesday, marking the 74th anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre. Nanjing was occupied on Dec. 13, 1937, by Japanese troops who began a six-week massacre. Records show more than 300,000 Chinese unarmed soldiers and civilians were killed. (Xinhua/Li Ke)

wbTBV.jpg

Pigeons are released during a memorial ceremony at the Memorial Hall of the Victims in the Nanjing Massacre by Japanese Invaders, in Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu Province, Dec. 13, 2011. Some 5,000 people gathered here Tuesday, marking the 74th anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre. Nanjing was occupied on Dec. 13, 1937, by Japanese troops who began a six-week massacre. Records show more than 300,000 Chinese unarmed soldiers and civilians were killed. (Xinhua)

2mUP9.jpg

Photo taken on Dec. 13, 2011 shows victims' names at the Memorial Hall of the Victims in the Nanjing Massacre by Japanese Invaders, in Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu Province. Some 5,000 people gathered here Tuesday, marking the 74th anniversary of the Nanjing Massacre. Nanjing was occupied on Dec. 13, 1937, by Japanese troops who began a six-week massacre. Records show more than 300,000 Chinese unarmed soldiers and civilians were killed. (Xinhua/Li Ke)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
We must never forget and forgive what this little nippon has done to our country, people, looking forward for the paid back time plus interest.

SA5d2.jpg

THX TO grey boy

We must never forget and forgive what this little nippon has done to our country, people, looking forward for the paid back time plus interest.
I would be doing the opposite if i were you, i would forgive and forget the Japs for what they did 73 years ago, all those who did the massacre are dead by now, if we have this hatred for the new generations then we are not doing any good for the future.
if you do not forgive the Japs and want to avenge the dead by killing the present generation Japs then what is the purpose of freeing Doves and Pegions which represent peace.

I would be doing the opposite if i were you, i would forgive and forget the Japs for what they did 73 years ago, all those who did the massacre are dead by now, if we have this hatred for the new generations then we are not doing any good for the future.
if you do not forgive the Japs and want to avenge the dead by killing the present generation Japs then what is the purpose of freeing Doves and Pegions which represent peace.

Well the japs have forgiven the US after its bombing !!!
But am not sure anyone including the chinese can forgive such needless massacres !!!
Well willl we forgive if somebody does like this to our nation?

Well the japs have forgiven the US after its bombing !!!
But am not sure anyone including the chinese can forgive such needless massacres !!!
Well willl we forgive if somebody does like this to our nation?
Thats what we have to work for, a planet where people need not go to war because of nationalizm.
when the Japs are able to forgive the US for the Nuclear bombing, why not Chinese or why not INdians forgive the enemy for a brighter future.
But the forgiveness has to come at mutual concent.

Jeez guys, are you using the term "Japs" in a derogatory way? It's considered offensive and racist. It was a term used by American soldiers during WWII. And so is the term "Gerry".

Anyways, this massacre should be remembered. Forgive the Japanese? mmm...that'd be difficult considering the Japanese take their honor pretty seriously.

Those japs even today do not acknowledge publicly what they have done to China and other south east asian countries. Those animals call that brutal invasion as "entering".

Not only China does not forgive those fxxking japs, but also a lot of former allied force soldiers (from U.S., U.K., Holland and etc), captured and tortured by those japs, do not forgive them.

How many countries would forgive Germany if Germany today still does not acknowledge its past criminal acts and set up laws against any people trying to beautifying that part of history???

There is a movie coming out about the Nanjing massacre. Stars Christian Bale (Dark Knight)

he is my fav actor , the trailor looks good , will give it a watch

Last edited by a moderator:
Those japs even today do not acknowledge publicly what they have done to China and other south east asian countries. Those animals call that brutal invasion as "entering".

Not only China does not forgive those fxxking japs, but also a lot of former allied force soldiers (from U.S., U.K., Holland and etc), captured and tortured by those japs, do not forgive them.

How many countries would forgive Germany if Germany today still does not acknowledge its past criminal acts and set up laws against any people trying to beautifying that part of history???
there is only one solution to it, you can not kill the present generation to avenge the dead 73 years ago.
it is neither possible to time travel and kill the invading Jap army.
So the best thing is to forgive and forget, when you do that they will for sure some day will realize what their forefathers did was wrong in the history of mankind.
If there are any Japs in the form, for them its good for you guys to atleat appologize here in this forum so that you are sending a message of peace to the Chines members here in PDF.

We definitely use the term "japs" in a derogatory way. I just hope that part of animal island would sink to the bottom of pacific oceans sooner than later with some major earthquakes. Then they can finally face up their sins and have the courage to acknowledge their animal past.

Jeez guys, are you using the term "Japs" in a derogatory way? It's considered offensive and racist. It was a term used by American soldiers during WWII. And so is the term "Gerry".

Anyways, this massacre should be remembered. Forgive the Japanese? mmm...that'd be difficult considering the Japanese take their honor pretty seriously.

Chinese people will always remember what people have done to us, good or evil.

For example, we forever enshrine those who helped us during WWII, e.g. Dr. Dwarkanath Kotnis(柯棣华), Dr. Norman Bethune(白求恩)and etc.

The name Bethune is the most recognized Canadian in China than any other Canadian historically.

The Name 柯棣华 (Dr. Dwarkanath Kotnis) is among the most recognized Indian's name in China, on par with Gandhi, Tagore.

We name our roads, parks, hospitals as well as universities after them to recognize what they have contributed to China. Most Chinese leaders paid their tribute to Dr. Kotnis family when they visited India.

At the same time, we will never forgive those who do not acknowledge their animal pasts towards Chinese during their invasion against China since we know history will very likely repeat again. Those fxxked-up japs will resume another round of invasion in the foreseeable future when China becomes weaker again.

They know they will be punched quite hard and suffer great humiliation if they dare to challenge/invade China when China is strong.

there is only one solution to it, you can not kill the present generation to avenge the dead 73 years ago.
it is neither possible to time travel and kill the invading Jap army.
So the best thing is to forgive and forget, when you do that they will for sure some day will realize what their forefathers did was wrong in the history of mankind.
If there are any Japs in the form, for them its good for you guys to atleat appologize here in this forum so that you are sending a message of peace to the Chines members here in PDF.

For example, we forever enshrine those who helped us during WWII, e.g. Dr. Dwarkanath Kotnis(柯棣华), Dr. Norman Bethune(白求恩)and etc.

The name Bethune is the most recognized Canadian in China than any other Canadian historically.

The Name 柯棣华 (Dr. Dwarkanath Kotnis) is among the most recognized Indian's name in China, on par with Gandhi, Tagore.

We name our roads, parks, hospitals as well as universities after them to recognize what they have contributed to China. Most Chinese leaders paid their tribute to Dr. Kotnis family when they visited India.

At the same time, we will never forgive those who do not acknowledge their animal pasts towards Chinese during their invasion against China since we know history will very likely repeat again. Those fxxked-up japs will resume another round of invasion in the foreseeable future when China becomes weaker again.

They know they will be punched quite hard and suffer great humiliation if they dare to challenge/invade China when China is strong.
I am happy to hear your kind words for the man who is portrayed as a symbol of Sino Indian Relationship.
But do you think even if China becomes weak in the future(which is not possible) that Japan will attack a nuclear armed China.
I don't think so. The next time a global war errupts for sure its going to be man vs machines.

We definitely use the term "japs" in a derogatory way. I just hope that part of animal island would sink to the bottom of pacific oceans sooner than later with some major earthquakes. Then they can finally face up their sins and have the courage to acknowledge their animal past.

I see your extreme attitudes are limited to opinions on Islamic dress. If you want the Japanese people to acknowledge what their nation did in the 1930's and 40's, statements like this isn't the way to do it. A bi-lateral approach is much more likely to change people's attitudes.

This being an example and a step forward.

Nanjing by the Numbers| Foreign Policy

A new report on the 1937-1938 massacre doesn't settle the contested issue of how many people died -- but it points to a much more significant new consensus between Japan and China.

That's kinda extreme now ain't it? :lol:

Post WW-II Japan is a good model for many Asian countries. We can learn much from them.

I understand that both China and Japan have historical issues. But I really do not think the Japanese would want to get nuked again.

As long as they are bound by the invisible chains of the US, China doesn't need to worry about Japan.

Thats what we have to work for, a planet where people need not go to war because of nationalizm.
when the Japs are able to forgive the US for the Nuclear bombing, why not Chinese or why not INdians forgive the enemy for a brighter future.
But the forgiveness has to come at mutual concent.

Those japs deserved those two nukes. Without that, the war would have prolonged to caused many more deaths.

China was the victim during the war. How can you compare China's suffering then compared to that of japs???

Let me give you a simple analogy:

A killer came to your house massacring almost all your family members. Later he was shot and captured by the police. Otherwise, who knows how many families he would have killed using his knife?

However, the killer said he did not do anything wrong. He simply "enter"ed your house and did not do anything wrong even though he was later convicted murdering your family members. Even worse, the killer's family, next generations would also say the killer did not do anything wrong and have nothing to apologize to your family. However, the killer indeed forgive the police who shot him.

In this case, do you think your family should forgive the killer? Do you really care about the killer's forgiveness towards the police??? Aren't you worried that someday another one from the killer's family will "enter" your house again and do the same massacre again???

If this analogy is too hard for you, there will be nothing else for me to write for you.

Back
Top Bottom