What's new

Neutral Commits Crimes Against Humanity** Waqar Malik

Bajwa is becmong Baigairat day by day, he lost his credibility and he should not lead Pakistan Army instead should be given political post by PMLN.
its not just bajwa if this mafia institution had shred of dignity and patriotism core commanders would have thrown him out after shelling of women and childern in islamabad! lakin boss dha ka plot,sarkari kharchay peh ayashi and most importantly west may haram ka paisa uska ka kia hota! ya sab haram khor hain!

Bajwa got $ 40M and a vacation palace in Belgium of Leopold, former king of Belgium, most likely another $60-80M worth.
Numbers are coming from army not from me, and boy they are pissed and their morale is low as if they have lost a war.
150 mil may bik gaya sasti randi!

Bajwa got $ 40M and a vacation palace in Belgium of Leopold, former king of Belgium, most likely another $60-80M worth.
Numbers are coming from army not from me, and boy they are pissed and their morale is low as if they have lost a war.

with all that money these fu cks still look like dead zombies.

its not just bajwa if this mafia institution had shred of dignity and patriotism core commanders would have thrown him out after shelling of women and childern in islamabad! lakin boss dha ka plot,sarkari kharchay peh ayashi and most importantly west may haram ka paisa uska ka kia hota! ya sab haram khor hain!

150 mil may bik gaya sasti randi!

I qm hoping for core commanders to react. Out of 9 core commanders, 4 core commanders are close to Bajwa, i am praying that the other 2 neutral core and 3 pissed off core commanders will tell bajwa to F off. but it will only happen when Awam will shed blood, till then this wont be possible

Awam will do it for freedom but Imran is too soft, revolutions need blood, what does 1999 coup tell us, that as long as these bastards are alive, nothing will change

I qm hoping for core commanders to react. Out of 9 core commanders, 4 core commanders are close to Bajwa, i am praying that the other 2 neutral core and 3 pissed off core commanders will tell bajwa to F off. but it will only happen when Awam will shed blood, till then this wont be possible

Awam will do it for freedom but Imran is too soft, revolutions need blood, what does 1999 coup tell us, that as long as these bastards are alive, nothing will change
why spill blood if their is a gunda anda among you throw him out!! simple!

**What Are The Options For Imran Khan?** Neutral Commits Crimes Against Humanity** Waqar Malik​

COAS is referred to as 'HULK'.

Anti Terrorist gas shells used against the people protesting.

What happens if overseas Pakistani should start a movement to declare Pakistani COAS and command structure a terrorist force in UN????. Let's see what they do then..

Anything criminal can be expected from Mir Bajwa.

Not just bajwa, most of army leaders are corrupt. From personal interactions i found that the maj general commanding chaman gets Rs 20 laakh per day, yes per day from smugglers. These thugs are always hungry for money and are evwn more corrupt morally.

Not just bajwa, most of army leaders are corrupt. From personal interactions i found that the maj general commanding chaman gets Rs 20 laakh per day, yes per day from smugglers. These thugs are always hungry for money and are evwn more corrupt morally.
This is expected from a rotten and morally corrupt society, literally everyone is looking for a way to do some corruption no matter what field they are in

This is expected from a rotten and morally corrupt society, literally everyone is looking for a way to do some corruption no matter what field they are in

Yup and we thought the whole country is corrupt expect our military lolz, we couldnt have been more wrong.
Nowadays army as an institute acts like thugs. Contracts in cantt area require u to openly pay 25℅ commission, the highest in Pakistan, MES contracts are given without any rules, just given to those who give largest percentage. The army even took contracts of motorway toll plazas, only because they realized there is alot of money involved. Now which country military runs toll plazas?? Lolz NLC a military owned construction company, forcefully takes majority road and other construction projects from govt, most of CPEC roads had them as partner. And ofcourse not to forget the thousands of housing societies, in nowshera there is even a logistic corp housing society and an artillery housing society, like seriously wtf. DHA, askaris and others are in abundance.
In short, our army is good at doing everything except its main job, its the only army in the world that begs for peace and ceasefire.

Yup and we thought the whole country is corrupt expect our military lolz, we couldnt have been more wrong.
Nowadays army as an institute acts like thugs. Contracts in cantt area require u to openly pay 25℅ commission, the highest in Pakistan, MES contracts are given without any rules, just given to those who give largest percentage. The army even took contracts of motorway toll plazas, only because they realized there is alot of money involved. Now which country military runs toll plazas?? Lolz NLC a military owned construction company, forcefully takes majority road and other construction projects from govt, most of CPEC roads had them as partner. And ofcourse not to forget the thousands of housing societies, in nowshera there is even a logistic corp housing society and an artillery housing society, like seriously wtf. DHA, askaris and others are in abundance.
In short, our army is good at doing everything except its main job, its the only army in the world that begs for peace and ceasefire.
A man may forget the murderer of his father, but not the loss of patrimony - Socrates

Too much unaccounted for wealth in Pak is one of her greatest problems! Even the Italian Ambassador to Pak have understood 80% of the financial activities are undocumented, untaxed, uncontrolled etc. It's the time to account for it so that it can be properly used for the advancement of Pak....

*Officially, Pak has 25m automobiles, and BD has 0.5m. However, BD's per capita GDP is 150% of that of Pak.
**Pak has got borders with Afganistan -the only 100% narcotic state in the world, and Iran- the most sanctioned country in the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom