What's new

Nervous' China may attack India by 2012

India was created and ruled by Britain for 200 years, why don't your cities look like Hong Kong? :azn:

And regardless, Shanghai has already surpassed Hong Kong in economy, and Beijing has surpassed us in infrastructure. And that is only the beginning, the other cities are fast catching up.

We have been ruled by British for about 150 years and this was most unfortunate moment for Indian.. and so for the Chinese when they were ruled by Japanese. Please dont tease us by reminding that unfortunate era because even you have been ruled by foreigners...

regards

so you can not do it on your own and you call the big daddy to do your dirty motives on behalf of India, which is neither scared of China as India is planning to increase the trade with China from 6 billion to 15 billion by 2015.
Do you think the US gives a damn about our lifes, we did a mistake in 1962 with Nehrus forward policy. Either we should have not moved our out post to positions which were considered disputed at the time or we should have opposed the Chinese in the International arena when they occupied Tibet. we did not do either of it and now babies like you who do not know how to analyse complain about everything and everybody for our failure.
Be a man and accept that the fault was ours in 1962. Most Indians due to the lack of media at that time might have thought that the Chinese attacked us with out provocation but there is a provocation in the name "Forward Policy" poorly concivied by Nehru. His forigne policy is a disaster to India.
we are making to do it on our own by 2020.Who told 1962 was not our fault?
if we dont call US, China ,might repeat 1962 and believe what ever might be our policy, China would beat india.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

ashok,
i have a question for you.
Who owns aksai chin,tibet,arunachal pradesh?
You would repent for scolding me:enjoy:

we are making to do it on our own by 2020.Who told 1962 was not our fault?
if we dont call US, China ,might repeat 1962 and believe what ever might be our policy, China would beat india.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

ashok,
i have a question for you.
Who owns aksai chin,tibet,arunachal pradesh?You would repent for scolding me:enjoy:
China owns Aksai Chin, Tibet
India owns Arunachal Pradesh.
Are you testing my knowledge in current affires.
if you say that 1962 was our fault then for sure we have to believe that China is not going to destroy its growth to invade a country like India.
To my understanding China does not have the intension of attacking us, neither is Pakistan, some lunatics like Ziad Hamid and the fool like Varma who wrote this article are the ones need to be brought to ground zero from their hyped state of war in minds

China owns Aksai Chin, Tibet
India owns Arunachal Pradesh.
Are you testing my knowledge in current affires.
if you say that 1962 was our fault then for sure we have to believe that China is not going to destroy its growth to invade a country like India.
To my understanding China does not have the intension of attacking us, neither is Pakistan, some lunatics like Ziad Hamid and the fool like Varma who wrote this article are the ones need to be brought to ground zero from their hyped state of war in minds
ashok , i didnt test you on current affairs. I want your opinion. Whether aksai chin is ours or not? And Tibet is ours or not?
And if you say tibet is for China and why South Tibet is for us?

ashok , i didnt test you on current affairs. I want your opinion. Whether aksai chin is ours or not? And Tibet is ours or not?
And if you say tibet is for China and why South Tibet is for us?
on what basis are you claiming that South Tibet is ours.
Before 1962, Aksai Chin was climed by both the sides. we consided McMohan line as the border which was not agreed by the Chinese. By 1960s the China did already construct roads in Aksai Chin, we would gain nothing by holding those mountains.

on what basis are you claiming that South Tibet is ours.
Before 1962, Aksai Chin was climed by both the sides. we consided McMohan line as the border which was not agreed by the Chinese. By 1960s the China did already construct roads in Aksai Chin, we would gain nothing by holding those mountains.
so you dont like Arunachal Pradesh to be part of India?
So you say lets give Aksai chin .

so you dont like Arunachal Pradesh to be part of India?
So you say lets give Aksai chin .
what is your point my brother, the people of AP are the ones who have to decide which side they wanted to be with and they have said its India they wanted to be with. and the Chinese know that they will never be able to anax AP from India by force. if they had thought of doing it, they would have done it long back with a war. but they did not. Its a political message that we have to understand, that china might claim AP as its own but can never own AP or anax it from India.

The last thing that I wanted to do in a defence forum is to make kids like you think logically. its upto you to look beyond patriotism. Read my signature

what is your point my brother, the people of AP are the ones who have to decide which side they wanted to be with and they have said its India they wanted to be with. and the Chinese know that they will never be able to anax AP from India by force. if they had thought of doing it, they would have done it long back with a war. but they did not. Its a political message that we have to understand, that china might claim AP as its own but can never own AP or anax it from India.

The last thing that I wanted to do in a defence forum is to make kids like you think logically. its upto you to look beyond patriotism. Read my signature
Just i want to know how patriot you are and you are ready to make India lose its territories and make friendship with China:P. You might even say give *** to pakistan.sorry if not .
i couldnt see ur signature

Just i want to know how patriot you are and you are ready to make India lose its territories and make friendship with China:P. You might even say give *** to pakistan.sorry if not .
Patriotisim is not only about holding some land, its about making sure that we have sustainable growth and we should eradicate poverty.
One side the rich get richer and on the other hand the poor get exploited for vote bank politics, you might give a damn about the poor peoples life as you are born with a silver spoon, but I on the other hand am a different breed, up holding dignity forgeting my own people is not my interest.

India was India long before you were born, it will be India long after you are gone. so think about what you can do to adress problems of life and death to many indians who are left to live a life a scavengers by the elite who just filled their pockets after winning elections.

The fact there will be no further exchange of territories , neither shall Aksai Chin be back under our administration, nor would we give up an inch of our territory in Arunachal Pradesh . This was understood by us long back.

But of late , Chinese have been raising claims over territory controlled by us. Motives don't matter. Maybe its a bargaining tactic , maybe something more sinister but on the ground our military prep and in negotiations our stand should never weaken --that Arunachal Pradesh is Indian territory.

Maintaining the status quo should always be our position.

Yes, please liberate us!!!

Bring us to India instead, the place with more poverty than Africa! :P

I was wondering when will Chinese dragon pitch in with his all time fav poverty topic , and there you go ... this is the only thing you seem to see on baidu or state controlled media about other countries !!!

The fact there will be no further exchange of territories , neither shall Aksai Chin be back under our administration, nor would we give up an inch of our territory in Arunachal Pradesh . This was understood by us long back.

But of late , Chinese have been raising claims over territory controlled by us. Motives don't matter. Maybe its a bargaining tactic , maybe something more sinister but on the ground our military prep and in negotiations our stand should never weaken --that Arunachal Pradesh is Indian territory.

Maintaining the status quo should always be our position.
well said brother

Well buddy are you really serious about the bolded part cause if we go by that idea India will loose Punjab to Sikhs , Maoist area to the insurgents, and we will definitely loose Kashmir to Pak .

Two ques for you Mate
1) Is 1992 your birth Year??
2) Why do you want to see a war b/w India and China so badly??

Back
Top Bottom