What's new

Need your advice!

unstopabl3

Reaction score
AOA, I have searched these forums for an answer to my questions and even tried the PAF official website but to no avail. Therefore, please bare with my simplistic questions and point me in the right direction.

Here is some of the information which you might need to assist me.

I am currently 20 years old and will be 21 at the end of this year. I am currently doing the second year of my A Levels (A2) in Lahore and will finish in June, 2010. I have scored 6 A's in O Lvl and 3 A* (above 90%) in my first year of A Level (AS). In other words I am a good student ;)

I went to the PAF information center located in cantt area in Lahore but to my surprise I was simply given a telephone number to call and get further information. i couldn't understand the lady on the phone so need your help.

I want to join the PAF and want to know the exact procedure in how to do so. What are the requirements, entry tests are based on what syllabus, what about the interview, physical exam etc. So if you guys can enlighten me then that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance!

I am very glad that "qsaark" and "hj786" have pointed me in the right direction.

Sir "Muradk" is a very helpful person and I've really enjoyed talking to him. Whereas, I have yet to hear back from x_man ;)

Nevertheless, thanks!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom