What's new

NDTV: India's Faceoff with China A sign of The Future

See I told you Chinese logic does not work outside Pakistan and NK.
Google more and find out about why India sent troops to doklam , there is no reason or time to educate people who live in a world of denial and propaganda.

https://mea.gov.in/Images/pdf/india-bhutan-treaty-07.pdf
Funny. TRUMP
See the world is multipolar , there are some 200 countries I believe who has their own way of understanding things. Just because you can tighten a screw better than the others does not give you sway about others interpretention. China should come out of the bubble and stop trying to implement their way of life onto others.

You don't like is no argument to cry a river.

You think a low intensity war would help China , that even your CPC won't agree to. How do you keep war to low intensity. You will come and roll over us and we must not do anything. This is not Kazakhstan you are dealing with. You hit us we hit you that's the only rule of war. War will burst your bubble of peaceful china , rather than cooperation countries would be wary of China.

You send bomb carrier , UFO carrier , universal carrier it matters little. Fire a bullet and see the effect.

The Chinese are caught in their own bluff , I suggest you take help from Pakistan they would have dealt better than you on this. Create new photo ops , maps and so on and keep circulating in NK and Pakistan the world will move to the next day.

Don't put pressure on your knees , it can't bear it .
the world is multipolar, and india is one of the polar? no, i don't think so. we even don't take china as a polar. the only polar is US, dominate the world by $ and his army.
the world still follows the jungle's law,never changes.
anyway, it is a good chance for both country to think about the strategy to each other in coming decades. once china just ignores india and focuses on the east.
it's very funny. what is the meaning of screaming, "shot me, show me, if you shot me, i will...".
see, the psychological warfare is already start, maybe the next one is trade, don't narrow you mind, and only take the battle as war.

Last edited:
Funny. TRUMP

the world is multipolar, and india is one of the polar? no, i don't think so. we don't even take china as a polar. the only polar is US, dominate the world by $ and his army.
the world still follows the jungle's law,never changes.
anyway, it is a good chance for both country to think about the strategy to each other in coming decades. once china just ignores india and focuses on the east.
it's very funny. what is the meaning of screaming, "shot me, show me, if you shot me, i will...".
see, the psychological warfare is already start, maybe the next one is trade, don't narrow you mind, and only take the battle as war.

See the problem with you Chinese are you take your propaganda to be real. Only the US makes up your world because your CPC said so and that's why you keep two names so that the English speaking world can recognise you and mention you isn't it. Rest of the world is insignificant for you , it's fine with us why do you even bother then about a third world country like India.

Are you saying China and India has not been in physiological warfare until now? You are in fools paradise or should I say more.

China fooling the world with peaceful rise has come to an end. In a single move your tables are turned now you will have to resort to arm twisting and antagonistic moves to keep your power projection and in turn polarise the world and opinions more against China.

Yet you guys came in No. 52 in the math Olympaid. Perhaps, you should solve it yourself.
Careful mate, I can read and write Hindi being a Chinese. :D

Wow I am so amazed at your skills " being a wannabe Chinese " .
Alas my friend I can't speak Mandarin or Cantonese or Urdu. Your country needs to work on its soft power mate.

When Indian make claims like that its is always good to do some research.

Goggle "Bhutan - India relationship" and look what I found !

Bhutan didn't consider itself as a protectorate country of India. In August 1959, there was a rumour in India political circle that China was seeking to 'liberate' Sikkim in 1975 and Bhutan. Nehru stated in the Lok Sabha that the defence of the territorial uprightness and frontiers of Bhutan was the responsibility of the Government of India.[10] This statement was immediately objected to by the Prime Minister of Bhutan, saying Bhutan is not a protectorate of India nor did the treaty involve national defence of any sort.[11]

More from Goggle

1949 Treaty[edit]
On August 8, 1949 Bhutan and India signed the Treaty of Friendship, calling for peace between the two nations and non-interference in each other's internal affairs.[7]However, Bhutan agreed to let India "guide" its foreign policy and both nations would consult each other closely on foreign and defence affairs. The treaty also established free trade and extradition protocols.[7] Scholars regard the effect of the treaty is to make Bhutan into a protected state, but not a protectorate, because Bhutan continues to have the power to conduct its own foreign policy.[3][8]

Back to my original question .....
So what has a Bhutan Protest to China got to do with India ?
So it is a "protected" state and not a protectorate. So unlike China unilaterally annexing Tibet, India has not done any such thing. Whatever be the bilateral arrangement - whether it is a formal protectorate or not, has nothing to do with China - so why is China interfering?

See the problem with you Chinese are you take your propaganda to be real. Only the US makes up your world because your CPC said so and that's why you keep two names so that the English speaking world can recognise you and mention you isn't it. Rest of the world is insignificant for you , it's fine with us why do you even bother then about a third world country like India.

Are you saying China and India has not been in physiological warfare until now? You are in fools paradise or should I say more.

China fooling the world with peaceful rise has come to an end. In a single move your tables are turned now you will have to resort to arm twisting and antagonistic moves to keep your power projection and in turn polarise the world and opinions more against China.

Wow I am so amazed at your skills " being a wannabe Chinese " .
Alas my friend I can't speak Mandarin or Cantonese or Urdu. Your country needs to work on its soft power mate.
नाश्ता कर लिया? :D

Pardon, you keep mention the word:propaganda. It's a typically brainwashed mind. You don't know we start to learn dialectic when we are still kids. After decades comparing the Westnern media and our media, I get the conclusion, China have the most trustable media in the world. If you doubt me, you can find some survey by yourself, CCGV is also most trustable media in US too.
It's meanless to argue those topic we can't agree with each other. I just want tell, if we are populist country like India, you are already attached by China for many times.
So, thanks for CPCs, they save you.

Last edited:
Pardon, you keep mention the word:propaganda. It's a typically brainwashed mind. You don't know we start to learn dialectic when we are still kids. After decades comparing the Westnern media and our media, I get the conclusion, China have the most trustable media in the world. If you double me, you can find some survey by yourself, CCGV is also most trustable media in US too.
It's meanless to argue those topic we can't agree with each other. I just want tell, if we are populist country like India, you are already attached by China for many times.
So, thanks for CPCs, they save you.

I agree with you on the later part. Your CPC think tanks are not fools I told you earlier that's why you see no bullets in the border. The war is being fought in online forums and thankfully nobody is getting killed.

Regarding media let us agree to disagree , I am an Indian lived in the Soviet Union and later Russia for few years so I know a bit about how the media/propaganda thing works. Both have their agendas to push forward. The only difference is you take their word as a gospel of truth. How about the point to differ and argue does your media give you that space to a commoner. I can change 20 news channels and choose what to believe or disbelief.

Yes, but my grammar is pretty rusty in Hindi. Hopefully you can correct me.

No mate I can't , I am a poor nigger from a poor country without education. We don't have the highly skilled education system like our neighbours to the east and west.

I agree with you on the later part. Your CPC think tanks are not fools I told you earlier that's why you see no bullets in the border. The war is being fought in online forums and thankfully nobody is getting killed.

Regarding media let us agree to disagree , I am an Indian lived in the Soviet Union and later Russia for few years so I know a bit about how the media/propaganda thing works. Both have their agendas to push forward. The only difference is you take their word as a gospel of truth. How about the point to differ and argue does your media give you that space to a commoner. I can change 20 news channels and choose what to believe or disbelief.

No mate I can't , I am a poor nigger from a poor country without education. We don't have the highly skilled education system like our neighbours to the east and west.
You don't need to be so sarcastic. :D
Anyways, have fun. Be back later.

Agreeing to what ? That Indian forces have occupied a disputed region which is claimed by Bhutan and China ?

Did you see the media reporting is on facts ( not CPC facts by propaganda ministry ). Not to create war hysteria like global times and a couple of your mouthpieces.
Agreeing on the fact that China has mobilized troops. Alot of Indians here and the GOI are downplaying it, saying there is no 'substantial' mobilization:lol:.

You don't need to be so sarcastic. :D
Anyways, have fun. Be back later.

See your interaction with me has helped you so much that now you understand the difference on who got owned. Anyways meet you later maybe with your original ID on some other post.

My sympathities your original mission of getting me banned by inciting/ provoking failed miserably. Cheers mate hard luck this time, try harder.

Agreeing on the fact that China has mobilized troops. Alot of Indians here and the GOI are downplaying it, saying there is no 'substantial' mobilization:lol:.

You chose to ignore the word -- Substantial
What is substantial for you may not be for us , depends on threat perceptions. But I don't blame you these kind of logical analysis are alien.

Did any India media told you that India Amy invade China?
If no, then what is the difference between your media and propaganda?

See your interaction with me has helped you so much that now you understand the difference on who got owned. Anyways meet you later maybe with your original ID on some other post.

My sympathities your original mission of getting me banned by inciting/ provoking failed miserably. Cheers mate hard luck this time, try harder.

You chose to ignore the word -- Substantial
What is substantial for you may not be for us , depends on threat perceptions. But I don't blame you these kind of logical analysis are alien.
A few thousand tonnes of equipment is not 'substantial'? Doklam is not actually very big you know?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...obilization-in-tibet/articleshow/59674260.cms

Indian sources, on their part, said the PLA has "not made any disquieting troop movement" south of Tsangpo in Tibet till now
,:lol: Seems like reassuring themselves not to shiver in their dhotis.

A few thousand tonnes of equipment is not 'substantial'? Doklam is not actually very big you know?
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...obilization-in-tibet/articleshow/59674260.cms

,:lol: Seems like reassuring themselves not to shiver in their dhotis.

See mate it's as simple as this - A coin has two sides , I don't know about Chinese coins they most probably have only one.

So when are you tons of mass rolling over to our territory ? Any timeframe your propaganda ministry has given you ? I am also amazed this time you don't have photo ops or satellite imagery to post your propaganda.

Mate I am already shivering in my dhoti seeing all your shiny new toys. So when are you using them ? I need an escape route please send a warning before you shoot .You can resort to your good friend Pakistan they can create some fake news and pictures of attack by Chinese , believe me they are amazing at this work.

See I told you Chinese logic does not work outside Pakistan and NK.
Google more and find out about why India sent troops to doklam , there is no reason or time to educate people who live in a world of denial and propaganda.

https://mea.gov.in/Images/pdf/india-bhutan-treaty-07.pdf

This treaty allows Bhutan is run its own foreign affair without interference from India. Enough said.

Thank you for this link.

Did any India media told you that India Amy invade China?
If no, then what is the difference between your media and propaganda?

Yes mate we know we are sitting on Chinese claimed disputed territory between China and Bhutan. We are not claiming the land to be ours , did we ?

Differences are as wide and and evident as a glass half full or empty.

This treaty allows Bhutan is run its own foreign affair without interference from India. Enough said.

Thank you for this link.

Exactly true , did you follow up on the next google search.
Bhutans independent foreign policy has sought help from India on the matter of Chinese transgression into disputed Bhutanese land which we have obliged gleefully and to China's heartburn. India did not go and sit in doklam claiming the piece of land to be ours.

Any more questions?
Fact 1. India did not act unilaterally
Fact 2. India does not claim the land to be theirs
Fact 3. Unilaterally changing the status quo by China will face Indian efforts.

Exactly true , did you follow up on the next google search.
Bhutans independent foreign policy has sought help from India on the matter of Chinese transgression into disputed Bhutanese land which we have obliged gleefully and to China's heartburn. India did not go and sit in doklam claiming the piece of land to be ours.

Any more questions?
Fact 1. India did not act unilaterally
Fact 2. India does not claim the land to be theirs
Fact 3. Unilaterally changing the status quo by China will face Indian efforts.

You are hard to understand.
Did Bhutan request India to interfere ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom