What's new

Nazia Hassan interview at young age

Pakistan's Only real Idol
She looks quite young in this interview I only recall her a bit older in adulthood

To my understanding, she used to be in Children show she was literally the first real teen idol in-country before the term got coined around world

GUEST_2e363baa-8888-4d0c-a8ad-99e680f4cdac

• TV shows and Acclaimed Series written by prominent writers another way for Young Artist to come to light in Pakistan
  • Government of Pakistan used to give Big grants to Producers to make Drama Series in different languages
  • The standard for Literary greatness was high at that time, people in the TV sector were highly educated and talented
  • Pakistan's old TV system was similar to Japan's NHK government TV channel which shows documentary and local content only

The modern TV in Pakistan is crippled with Political Talk shows (Paid for by Politicians to run talk shows discussing lives of Politicians 24/7) . This Nasty culture has reduced Pakistan's productivity to what it is today

Last edited:
Yes, and as Tabassum said, she is so graceful. No surprise that she got offers for acting in films.

Also, she reminds me of Gul Panra.

@Zibago @RealNapster @Mentee

yes. gul panra. and btw i think what if Nazia Hassan, Parven shakir and Aiman Udaas lived longer. uff, i love them.

and before you ask who is Ayman udas. she is a Pashto singer who only released one album. and was killed by her brothers in a case of "honor killing".

her short profile on wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayman_Udas .

one of her song

and before you ask who is Ayman udas. she is a Pashto singer who only released one album. and was killed by her brothers in a case of "honor killing".

Sad. India and Pakistan still have some time before being called completely civilized.

one of her song

That thing is new to me. That man on the stage who towards the end acting to the song.

@Signalian she was the college days crush of most of the pakistanis along phoebe cates and jennifer conelly.
Still remember "Aap jesa koi" and "meray mehboob sun"

But if we talk about vocal Afshan Ahmed, Hadiqa Kiani although of a different genre more or less the same age group but share beautiful voices and look.

Last edited:
She was a craze in her time alas her bright carreer cut short by early tragic end

bilkul maslihat walli sarkar keh Pakistan ko kitnay thofay diye hun gay!

but is altaf rape story true?
Read this book, you will know:
https://archive.org/details/ParliamentSeBazarEHusnTakPdfbooksfree.pk/page/n5

yes. gul panra. and btw i think what if Nazia Hassan, Parven shakir and Aiman Udaas lived longer. uff, i love them.

her short profile on wikipedia.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayman_Udas .

one of her song
Janan Asta keh waswaso ki usum..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom