What's new

Nazi party in Greece rising in polls

Vitchilo

Reaction score
Yeah this will end so well.... not.

Public Issue:
0ED81D4773F32F8731493AEF1180DF40.jpg

The nazi party (Golden Dawn) is at the bottom.

This is because all the other parties (except Syriza) are a bunch of sellouts to the EU and people are sick of the EU.

thats radicalization of europe for you..
Its all about economy not religion..
We may see more european nazis as more countries get economic failures.
Hungry man,angry man....simple

Golden Dawn's 'Greeks only' blood donations...
Thats the latest gem from Greek nazis...

Apparently you don't know much about history.

Actually I do.

These Golden Dawn guys are nothing more than Greek Nationalists who fear losing Greek identity as Greece is flooded with illegal 3rd world immigrants who use it as a transit point to go into rest of Europe.

Actually I do.

These Golden Dawn guys are nothing more than Greek Nationalists who fear losing Greek identity as Greece is flooded with illegal 3rd world immigrants who use it as a transit point to go into rest of Europe.

And work hard for honest living..Go to any frute and veg plantation in Spain,italy and greece and all workers there will be asian migrants,and fruit veg export ir backbone of their economy..bacame so AFTER hoards of south asian immigrants came there.
Have invested money in many enterprise as unlike popular beleif not all are piss poor sheep hearders who sold some sheep and paid a banana boat to enter Europe..
You dont know how many industries in greecehas Pakistani money injected,specially their shipping industry which has dozens of Pakistani ship owners,also restaurant owners,store iwners..
Most invested money from Pakistan in Greece..
Same for many indian and Bangladeshi investors.

The trouble us your idea if 'immigrant' is very biased.

Greeks once again showed they are unable to control a country, the country given to them by Britain, France and Russia should be returned to where it belongs.

Greeks once again showed they are unable to control a country, the country given to them by Britain, France and Russia should be returned to where it belongs.

It has been theirs since recorded history. Ever seen hagia Sophia? Know who built it?

Since when was America yours? Let's go back 300 years, on the map I can't see their name on it.

It has been theirs since recorded history. Ever seen hagia Sophia? Know who built it?

Btw first find your origins, you probably don't know if your English, Scottish, Italian, Spanish, Dutch or French, oh maybe Portuguese or Spanish lol.

Yes I have seen it obviously, great museum, time to change it in to mosque eh, when your not allowed to build mosque in Greece and destroying Ottoman buildings.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom