What's new

Naz Baloch "Women will make Pakistan better, no one else can"

So the party chairman is male? The other two top positions are for males? The main spokesmen coming on TV for PTI are male. They never held women empowerment rallies. Propaganda with no sense.

So the party chairman is male? The other two top positions are for males? The main spokesmen coming on TV for PTI are male. They never held women empowerment rallies. Propaganda with no sense.

I rather not debate with PPP supporters, even though I have a list of replies to this post of yours.

sum people r soo much interested in PTI bashing that they forget Shireen Mazari, and Fauzia kasoori, both can be seen daily on various talk shows:tdown:

sum people r soo much interested in PTI bashing that they forget Shireen Mazari, and Fauzia kasoori, both can be seen daily on various talk shows:tdown:
With no important positions, you know. The sexist PTI even got scared of Marvi

why wud anyone be scared of Marvi, nobody wud get killed on television talk shows, Marvi is not superhuman either.

lol we dont need women like hina,firdoor(though i doubt her), sherry rehman, the churail fozia wahab, farzana raja and other women who are stain on the name of woman.

marvi has ruined herself she is anothe nawaz in making. Lost her respect totally at least what i had for her

Women all over the world are all talk and no action. "We will make the world better", yadi yada, yadi yada. How will you make the world better? From what I've seen from female leaders so far, they seem just as eager for war as male leaders. They're just as violent as male leaders. Can you please STFU with all the rhetoric, tell us what you're actually going to do, and then carry out some action on that? I don't think women have anything special in them to make the world any better. I am not talking about women from one country or one region here btw. This is true all over the world. Wpmen have to stop thinking of themselves as something divine who magically turn things into gold and start doing some actual work.

Back
Top Bottom