What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

Imran-Khan.13.jpg

where is @Leader? he doesnt post on PTI threads?
@Leader last posted at PDF at 21Aug, and then nothing from him since then. I am also noticing this since a few days. Hope he's good at health and life. I'll wait for a couple of days, if he won't show up then I'll try to contact him to get an update.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Leader last posted at PDF at 21Aug, and then nothing from him since then. I am also noticing this since a few days. Hope he's good at health and life. I'll wait for a couple of days, if he won't show up then I'll try to contact him to get an update.

did u go to dat protest in lhr? where the police mis handled them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fashion show in Peshwar organised by PTI cultural wing, tweets journalist Iftikhar Firdous

1101942470-1.jpg

BSmim00CYAEqNEF.jpg:large

Iftikhar Firdous ‏@IftikharFirdous

Just in case you missed the Fashion Show in #Peshawar organized by #PTI Cultural Wing. ahemm pic.twitter.com/usIDwt4d9H

did u go to dat protest in lhr? where the police mis handled them?

Policed stormed the protest at Saturday, I wasn't there. I however was there yesterday for an hour and today for 2 hours.. :)

I usually don't go at such protests or gatherings, but after what police did at Saturday, I was bound to join. Hell today there was fight between 2 groups and mess with news reporters hours after I left protest lol. I wasn't there for fight however :)

Back
Top Bottom