What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1006055_228340187317851_2081135901_n.png

Why dont you focus on "naya KPK and news related to it" rather than telling us how worst ANP was? Imran khan criticized ANP for bannu jail break, interestingly PTI had to face similar situation and it was more embarrassing as they were already warned of attack.
We common people would appreciate every good step by PTI government but think we would blindly support you. If you people did not deliver after 5 years, we would also kick your ***** like we did with previous governments

Bannu Jailbreak and DI Khan Jailbreak has been discussed on this forum to it's teeth and there're specific threads for that. Actually the fault is mine who brought ANP here on this thread since people post their garbage anti-PTI news here and you've to respond accordingly... resulting in derailing the thread.

Anyway, I support and criticise PTI for a reason. We PTIans have the guts to digest criticism. PTI would deliver, infact they've already delivered what ANP/JUI nexus couldn't in 5-years. They already have won the hearts of many hardcore ANPers and JUIers just by seeing things going toward improvement under PTI's Provincial Govt.... imagine what would be the state of PTI and it's support base after 5-years?

Khpla Khwara Hm Khwara Kha Da... if ANP had delivered on what they promised, why would there had been a chance of kicking them out?

Bannu Jailbreak and DI Khan Jailbreak has been discussed on this forum to it's teeth and there're specific threads for that. Actually the fault is mine who brought ANP here on this thread since people post their garbage anti-PTI news here and you've to respond accordingly... resulting in derailing the thread.

Anyway, I support and criticise PTI for a reason. We PTIans have the guts to digest criticism. PTI would deliver, infact they've already delivered what ANP/JUI nexus couldn't in 5-years. They already have won the hearts of many hardcore ANPers and JUIers just by seeing things going toward improvement under PTI's Provincial Govt.... imagine what would be the state of PTI and it's support base after 5-years?

The Funny Thing about Anpian's is that in every political gathering they criticize PTI for where is change and many bla bla bla but these be gairats don't ask themselves wtf have we done in 5 years....they are expecting PTI to do what they couldn't do or didn't even try to do in the previous 5 years...They made the whole province a mess in the previous 5 years...

PML-N workers assure support behind PTI candidate in NA-1 by polls

PESHAWAR: Members of the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) in PK-2 and PK-3 have expressed their support for Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s candidate in NA-1.

A press conference has been held at the Peshawar Press Club on Friday, in which PML-N Workers Committee Chairman Abdullah Khan announced that he will support PTI candidate Gul Bacha in the August 22 by-polls.

Khan said the party’s provincial leadership has left it to the workers to decide who to side with.

Meanwhile, National Youth Organization (NYO) Chief Organizer Malik Arshad, Peoples Youth Organization office bearers and Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam Fazl leader Iqbal Khan also announced to organise joint rallies and gatherings to campaign for Awami National Party candidates.

NYO provincial organiser Malik Arshad said a rally will be held today (Saturday) while a joint public gathering will be held on August 18 in Nowshera in support of ANP, PPP and JUI-F joint candidate in NA-5, Daud Khattak.

PML-N workers assure support behind PTI candidate in NA-1 by polls

Buddy, don't feed the troll, this thread is for new developments in KPK and for positive constructive criticism. Just ignore any useless troll and move on..

I usually don't give attention to that lifeless troll but at times his rants need a kick in the rear,Thats the only language these bhatta khor and makkar people understand....

I usually don't give attention to that lifeless troll but at times his rants need a kick in the rear,Thats the only language these bhatta khor and makkar people understand....

There are like at least 10 other threads daily where we can easily kick them in the rear. And we do that almost daily. :lol:

Then why polluting our Naya KPK thread..? :P

There are like at least 10 other threads daily where we can easily kick them in the rear. And we do that almost daily. :lol:

Then why polluting our Naya KPK thread..? :P

KPK Govt is thorn in the throat of many Corrupt Mafias and Political parties...Desperation is their fate and they can see it clearly from now...:smokin:

I know this MPA personally - an ex-Town Nazim... he had been to our Hujra numerous times when my Uncle was a Nazim. He's a very humble and kind hearted fellow... this was very much expected from him. BTW, Motorway Police walay kisi ki nahi suntay even if you're a PM.

Back
Top Bottom