What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

1) Just bcz previous govts didnt compensate the people doesnt mean we stop building dams

2) the problems you are discussing, its
benefits of dams
vs
these little ( and they are very little when compared to benefits of dam ) these people face + annual floods these people experience

well thats the attitude...forget the local people and think of benefit of people of punjab and Sindh (in form flood prevention)..govt cant run like this and dams cant be built like this...this attitude lead us to the current situation in balochistan ( ignore local people gas needs and supply to punjab for greater good)

i hope better people are sitting in PML N then holding such a thought to "push over" local people who are scarifying their lands and homes

I hope CM KPK will take notice of it. This is very sad news and shows how much we need to invest in health sector in all provinces.

Contaminated instruments at LRH may have claimed 500 lives annually

ex CM Hoti ko rat ko nend ati hai ??? if yes then he is one son of a .............

1010036_211303912351777_300673889_n.jpg

I saw this on facebook and some one rightly said that if this pic would have been of some European member thousands would have appreciated it but as it is of a Pakistani that too with beard isn't appreciated
@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @Jazzbot @Pk-one and others

Last edited by a moderator:
1010036_211303912351777_300673889_n.jpg

I saw this on facebook and some one rightly said that if this pic would have been of some European member thousands would have appreciated it but as it is of a Pakistani that too with beard isn't appreciated
@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @Jazzbot @Pk-one and others

BTW, I think his official car is following him... and yes I agree that he and anyone else in Pakistan's politicos must be appreciated for such humble steps.

There was a Punjab MPA (not minister) who came on motorcycle as well!
@hasnain0099, @Tiger Awan...

Shahbaz Shareef and Hanif Abbasi.

(PP-133 Narowal-II) Abu Hafs Muhammad GhiyasUd-Din

Bhie please tell them all to use personal transport . Let is a plane, expensive car or a motor cycle ..bcoz ur PM's harass people whne they travel in public transport ...

Shahbaz Shareef and Hanif Abbasi.

Actually they have 1200 guards with them .. 1200 motor cycles b daal doh budget me ..showbaz k showbaziyan

Bhie please tell them all to use personal transport . Let is a plane, expensive car or a motor cycle ..bcoz ur PM's harass people whne they travel in public transport ...
Likha kaya hua hay? I can't clearly understand what are you trying to say. Aap urdu main likh liya karo yaar.

Actually they have 1200 guards with them .. 1200 motor cycles b daal doh budget me ..showbaz k showbaziyan

I know their Showbazia... @nuclearpak asked for it and I mention it regardless of their showbazi... @Zarvan, bhai Darhi (Beard) Mardo Ki Hothi Hay Warna Clean Shave Tho Larhkiya Bhi Hothi Hay. lol

Here's the full program:

Interesting to see that he mentions that Peshawar will also get a Mass Transit system.

Excellent to see the way he moves around, one Special Branch car, his car, and then a jammer. Stops at signals, other cars go alongside and all...

Kudos to him.

ROFL, there is a huge lock on the gate of CM House!

Back
Top Bottom