What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

CM KPK announces universities for each district

KPK is going to have a university in each district. :yahoo:
He should do something about this as well
1103261258-1.jpg

1103261258-2.gif

Just wanted to congradulate PTI & KPK province and fellow Pakistanis on the successful delivery of Largest Cancer Hospital in Pakistan

Thank you Imran Khan Sahib a true inspirational leader

Shaukat Khanum cancer hospital Peshawar inaugurated

faaaaaaaaaaaaaa.PNG

Shaukat Khanum cancer hospital Peshawar inaugurated

Talking to senior anchorperson Hamid Mi in his prpgramme "Capital Talk", Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman and SKMCH founder Imran Khan said that the hospital was so successful that even a senior leader of the Afghan Taliban militant movement went through treatment there.

Talking at the ceremony, PTI chief said that SKMCH Peshawar will act as a role model for all the hospitals in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. British High Commissioner to Pakistan Philip Barton was also present.

Speaking at the inauguration ceremony, Khan said "construction of a state-of-the-art cancer hospital in Peshawar was a dream which has now come true". "No one can influence the hospital's policy of equal treatment".

"There had been many occasions of happiness in my life but I was so excited over completion of the cancer hospital in Peshawar that I couldn't even properly sleep last night", Imran Khan remarked. He said that the authorities had been able to raise funds for the SKMCH Peshawar only because of the unmatched performance of Shaukat Khanum Lahore. Constructing a new hospital at a cost of Rs 4 billion at a time when the annual deficit of the one in Lahore is Rs 3.5 billion looked impossible. It is the second specialized Cancer hospital of the country after Lahore. "The remaining 20 million will be donated to the hospital in the name of my sons, Suleman and Qasim", he said.

This is the second such facility built by Imran Khan led Shaukat Khanum Memorial Trust after the PTI chief's mother died of cancer. "It will be the most modern hospital in Pakistan", Khan said in another tweet. "I decided there that all patients who couldn't afford to pay would be treated free of charge", he said. The hospital has the capacity of 400 beds, Dr. Faisal Sultan, the chief executive officer SKMCH&RC Lahore, said adding initially, there would be 20 chemotherapy beds, six emergency room beds, 12 admission beds, two intensive care unit beds, radiology services, including mammography, plain radiology and ultrasonography and pathology laboratory at the hospital.

In the first phase, the hospital will provide X-ray, CT scan, MRI, chemotherapy and pathological services to the patients.

568201b545b0e.jpg

k3-4.jpg

In reposne , I watched the TV today

Nawaz sharif and Chuta sharif were distributing gift credit card to poor for medical treatment god knows 20-30 poor families or how many and I told my dad look this guy will show this on news all day this shitty gift card scheme and not cover the largest cancer hospital news

Nawaz Sharif inaugurates National Health Programme, provides free healthcare to needy | The News Teller

ISLAMABAD: On Thursday, Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif formally inaugurated National Health Programme. It will give quality healthcare to the poor in public and private hospitals.

Minister of State for National Health Services, Regulations and Coordination Saira Afzal Tarar said on the occasion, the programme will give medical assistance to needy people.

Chairman NADRA Usman Mubeen explained PM Nawaz that 300 centres in Lahore and Islamabad are established and around 63,000 only will be issued heath cards considering Pakistan's population is 180,000,000 People

Main Features of Health Cards:
Treatment for poor at private and public hospital.
Rs50,000 can be spent on Common illnesses.

Again , shows the "No planning mentality of Nawaz sharif" and the health plan is called "National Health plan"

Last edited:
In the first phase, the hospital will provide X-ray, CT scan, MRI, chemotherapy and pathological services to the patients.
That sounds like he made the inauguration in hurry, limited radiology and chemo services won't be sufficient. People will still have to go to SKHMC,CMH or AKUH for full spectrum of treatment.

1559696_1270163216359429_6303240264475869674_n.jpg

This is international standard, similar to beds in USA and the overall feel and its great that they kept the spacing between the beds so people can have visitors etc and some privacy in difficult treatment periods

1914488_1270161349692949_5888399141926320626_n.jpg

Quality of workmanship is amazing contractors who did the construction work should be congradulated on the wonderful delivery

Back
Top Bottom