What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

This is also a bullet train like project. Which has been made to benefit the pti leaders who owns land in this area. So that they can make easy big money

Who does? Your source? @Ranasikander once again discharging baseless farts in the wind.. I guess once you get used to patwaris and jiyalas handing over land for dirt cheap to Malik Riaz for millions of dollars of commissions and kickbacks to build Bahria Town this, Bahria Town that.. one starts to see every other project with suspicion.

Who does? Your source? @Ranasikander once again discharging baseless farts in the wind.. I guess once you get used to patwaris and jiyalas handing over land for dirt cheap to Malik Riaz for millions of dollars of commissions and kickbacks to build Bahria Town this, Bahria Town that.. one starts to see every other project with suspicion.
The whole abbotabad and manshera knows about it.
An open secret

10421327_853195351413165_6835953164037107423_n.jpg

الجزیرہ نیوز کی خیبر پختونخواہ "بلین ٹری سونامی" منصوبہ پر رپورٹ ،شیئر کریں

الجزیرہ نیوز کی خیبر پختونخواہ حکومت کی سر سبز خیبر پختونخواہ پروجیکٹ شروع کرنے پر رپورٹ

منصوبہ پر پندرہ ارب روپے لاگت آئی گی اور یہ منصوبہ چار سال کی مدت میں مکمل کرنے کا امکان ہے

الجزیرہ نیوز کے مطابق اگر یہ منصوبہ مکمل ہو گیا تو یہ پاکستان کے ماحولیات کے لئے بہت بڑی تبدیلی ثابت ہو گا‫الجزیرہ نیوز کی خیبر پختونخواہ "بلین... - I hate patwari league PMLN | Facebook‬

Back
Top Bottom