What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

It is not exactly wasting money on metro and roads. Those will be completed in due time like 2-4 years, not in a hurry without taking into account the due procedures. Which essentially means that the funding will be divided in 2-3 fiscal budgets lowering the burden on provincial govt and which can be spent to improve education and health.
okay, but what about the future periods then when that money will flow out, not to mention the increasing project costs with time.....rather spinning the argument its always useful to accept the reality rather than going around the point making it further vague.

okay, but what about the future periods then when that money will flow out, not to mention the increasing project costs with time.....rather spinning the argument its always useful to accept the reality rather than going around the point making it further vague.

If I want to make a home, would it be reasonable if I spend my entire month's salary or (a large part of it) on just for making my parents happy that I completed it in 1 month? Isn't it better that I complete it in next 3 months by spending 33% of salary per month and spend my money on some other priorities such as my electricity bills and school fees of my kid?

taraki ka pehla asool, behtar sarkari school !
1102365237-1.gif

1102365230-1.jpg

1102365230-2.gif

1102365242-1.jpg

1102365242-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom