What's new

Naya KPK | News & Updates on the development in KPK.

10536936_10152280772379527_565228917732561285_n.jpg

Those statistics are shocking, 401 cases of terrorism and 22 rocket attacks? Wtf rocket attacks, what is that?
Fikar na karo meray chanda, its Naya KPK.

half million IDPs
toughest challenge for pti govt
shameful attitude by sind and punjab
who ban them from entering
Nothing but propaganda, the IDPs are free to go any where after registration.

However, those who wants to send these IDPs (1000 to 2000 km) away from their homes in Punjab and sindh are idiots by birth. IDPs need temporary food shelter and hope fully they will get back soon like Swat IDPs, which were 4 times more than N-W IDPs.

What a shame. so many gov. officials to see this , a 32 seater overhauled coaster.

Last edited:
You have govt of Punjab from 25 year I can show many pictures like that from any show with your 3 pm and don't know how many time CM ship.....

if something is wrong. Fix it.
telling the other party is worse, may look like our Altaf mota Chor's tactic. PTI should avoid such statements if possible.

[‪#‎KhyberPakhtunkhwa‬ Mineral Policy 2014 will be launch on Monday]

The 1st Mines & Minerals policy of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa govt has been prepared and it will be formally launched on Monday July 7. Chairman PTI Imran Khan will participate as the chief guest in the inaugural ceremony.

By launching Mineral Policy ‪#‎KP‬ will take lead on other provinces as it is the first Mineral Policy of any province of Pakistan.

10487227_695608140475270_1435122969773753655_n.jpg

paper pushing so far.

Minerals should be brought out not paper work.

You have govt of Punjab from 25 year I can show many pictures like that from any show with your 3 pm and don't know how many time CM ship.....
Where Punjab stands today, speaks for itself...Whoever excels doesn't need recognition since jealousy is a tribute which mediocrity pays to excellence. We already have one year gone....PTI's time line to deliver has shrunk by 20% given no party has been repeatedly selected from KPK. And given its harkats, PTI will seed grounds in Punjab while I afraid will be wiped out of Karachi. Most of the Pushtoons are reverting back to the ideology of ANP for their uncompromising stance on Taliban.

Where Punjab stands today, speaks for itself...Whoever excels doesn't need recognition since jealousy is a tribute which mediocrity pays to excellence. We already have one year gone....PTI's time line to deliver has shrunk by 20% given no party has been repeatedly selected from KPK. And given its harkats, PTI will seed grounds in Punjab while I afraid will be wiped out of Karachi. Most of the Pushtoons are reverting back to the ideology of ANP for their uncompromising stance on Taliban.

Haha are you Ahsan Iqbal pseudo intellectual???

Having gone through this Naya KPK thread from the first page till end, i haven't seen any mega project which is even inaugurated or for which foundation stone has been laid.

Lets forget any mega project, not a single bridge, major road, hospital or university has been completed.

Whereas the threads related to Punjab and Lahore and Pindi developments are full of mega and minor projects, which are either completed or under construction.

Pathetic 1year performance by KPK gov. Kuch karo KPK gov.

When govt will hike electricity prices, pertrol price and CNG price LNG price and went business to sell on old rate is a dream no govt can achieve...
Having gone through this Naya KPK thread from the first page till end, i haven't seen any mega project which is even inaugurated or for which foundation stone has been laid.

Lets forget any mega project, not a single bridge, major road, hospital or university has been completed.

Whereas the threads related to Punjab and Lahore and Pindi developments are full of mega and minor projects, which are either completed or under construction.

Pathetic 1year performance by KPK gov. Kuch karo KPK gov.

I don't consider road development and bridges has major project but universites and hospital yes...

I don't follow this thread nor PTI govt but I follow what's happening in my area of hazara there our water supply project has been started and also small dam is being constructed on siran river near my village of chikar biyan and that include bridge with roads repairing....

But I'm more interested in health facility because people has to go manshera for even minor health issue govt should make small hospital for and education of my area is better because govt school are controlled by local people and teachers are also local so no problem...

I'm more concerned about Karachi because I live here.....

I must say PML-N is good in marketing even making bridge they show it has big achievement on every newspapers and TV.... Recently big bridges made in Karachi and people don't even in Karachi know about it if they don't visit that place...

That pretty much sums up your entire post. Mega projects like metro, bridges, roads doesn't mean everything. Hospitals are already there, yes not enough, but first their performance and healthcare facilities needs to be improved.

Similarly, creating universities right away is not the right approach when more than half of your kids were out of schools and most of schools are destroyed in your province by terrorists. Education reforms are needed on priority from ground up to lay solid foundation.

By the way, talking about universities, how many universities Shahbaz Sharif has created in Punjab during past 6 years of his good governance? If PTI govt in KPK haven't created any university in 1 year and you call it pathetic performance, than what you'll call Punjab Govt who didn't create any university in 6 long years? :azn:

BDU defuse explosives found in Peshawar house – The Express Tribune

Developing infrastructure: K-P outlines plan for extensive road links for rural areas

After completion, these projects would invite investment in far-flung areas and accelerate pace of development, especially in remote areas.

PESHAWAR: The Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa (K-P) government has planned 153 new communication projects for the current fiscal year with special focus on the completion of 436 kilometers of roads and 20 RCC bridges.

The government will spend Rs40.7 billion on new projects under the Annual Development Programme (ADP) 2014-15, besides accelerating efforts to complete 81 ongoing projects with allocation of Rs5.5 billion for the current fiscal year to bring less developed areas at par with developed ones.

The government is also focusing on a feasibility study and construction of an RCC Bridge on Kabul River at Kishti Pul, Nowshera besides the extension of blacktopping of the Dagger to Gokand Road.

Work on the rural road rehabilitation project assisted by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JCIA) would be expedited for providing a sustainable road chain in rural areas. The department of Works and Services, with assistance from JICA, will execute a mega project wherein it will construct 478 kilometers of roads and 11 bridges in the province by 2015.

After completion, these projects would invite investment in far-flung areas and accelerate pace of development, especially in remote areas.

Rehabilitation of roads that have outlived their life is also planned in addition to the construction of missing road links and preparation of an asset management plan for the provincial road sector to bolster trade and investment.

Developing infrastructure: K-P outlines plan for extensive road links for rural areas – The Express Tribune

Back
Top Bottom