What's new

Nawaz Sharif's Political Career summed up in ONE Couplet !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

just one couplet and it just summed up Nawaz Sharif....

:tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice verse
maza aa ge ha
lo phir dekho marosi sayasat
405659_285194128207629_142178665842510_789328_367710915_n.jpg

nice verse
maza aa ge ha
lo phir dekho marosi sayasat
405659_285194128207629_142178665842510_789328_367710915_n.jpg

Dear…This is our culture; not only political but traditional too…!!

Specifically its called kinship; practicizing in our part of the world since thousand of years. In fact all our social life from birth to matrimony to death revolves around its various practices. As far as PMLN is concerned, don’t it explicitly stated “Nawaz”??? I mean their is no need of any further digging...

My argument is; Any objection on this practice should be widespread; instead of pinpointing only towards politics alone for just pity point scoring.

For me, I still believes in these customs which are assembled in our genes rather than renting something from out of our world, as I preferred practical rather than any far fetched idealistic approach.

I bet any individual living in Pakistan and not benefited in one way or other of its usage.

Pakistan - Traditional Kinship Patterns

^^Tameem, We know that kinship phenomena prevails from ages, in fact its more inclusive to our subcontinent and like you put it, its in our genes, but one should not be conformist to wrong practices.

^^Tameem, We know that kinship phenomena prevails from ages, in fact its more inclusive to our subcontinent and like you put it, its in our genes, but one should not be conformist to wrong practices.

The only wrong practice i know is people easily becomes hypocrites instead of plain sole searching...!! Do you or any other Pakistani not benefited from this phenomena day in day out??????? Why only single out Politics and politicians??? No doubt they are always an easy prey:P

Besides, FYI from PTI's vice chairman to its rented flamboyant "Baghi" all are its happy customers.:bunny:

Areyyy kuchhh tu bolooo..!!:rofl:

The only wrong practice i know is people easily becomes hypocrites instead of plain sole searching...!! Do you or any other Pakistani not benefited from this phenomena day in day out??????? Why only single out Politics and politicians??? No doubt they are always an easy prey:P
Besides, FYI from PTI's vice chairman to its rented flamboyant "Baghi" all are its happy customers.:bunny:
Areyyy kuchhh tu bolooo.

5 Times in power in Punjab, 2 Times in Federal and with very poor performance and bankrupted Pakistan twice with Second time in 1999 the Forex were $600-700M the lowest, Thieves! Ab tum bolo sharif baradaraan kay chamchay...

pml-n Famously officially known as clown copycat lonely loser Party, If your loser party is unable to do it 5 times in Punjab and 2 times in federal ab konsa karnama karaying gey.

Areyyy kuchhh tu bolooo..!!:rofl:

I think you are confusing benefits of the social status from benefits of kinship... one may have his PR that gets him through, one has his circle of influence, his league, but they are not his kins...

If I am a investor, I will be chairperson of my company, and place a director general who I trust, as its a profit earning company so its not about competency first, its my personal interest that I need to safeguard, I would definitely have someone really close to me for that position, maybe my brother in law, maybe my wife...

now on same family lines if you run a political party, what exactly do you get out of it? where is the point of ideology ? why it has to be hamza shehbaz the president of punjab ML Nawaz group, and not khuwaja saad rafique ?? as a political party is not a personal interest but is run in the best interest of the nation, therefore, its foremost to challenge such a mal practise.

I think you are confusing benefits of the social status from benefits of kinship... one may have his PR that gets him through, one has his circle of influence, his league, but they are not his kins...

If I am a investor, I will be chairperson of my company, and place a director general who I trust, as its a profit earning company so its not about competency first, its my personal interest that I need to safeguard, I would definitely have someone really close to me for that position, maybe my brother in law, maybe my wife...

now on same family lines if you run a political party, what exactly do you get out of it? where is the point of ideology ? why it has to be hamza shehbaz the president of punjab ML Nawaz group, and not khuwaja saad rafique ?? as a political party is not a personal interest but is run in the best interest of the nation, therefore, its foremost to challenge such a mal practise.

Dear..!! PMLN stands what it meant by its name!! Lecture your party which on the slogan of change is only becoming “Choon Choon Ka Murabba” after every passing day,

On the question what PMLN gets by this kind of politics since its inception…read history!!

Running form Election and shouting the slogan of change…Sure its very easy right uptill now.
But not long enough... Bakray kee ma; Kab tak Khair Manaye gee....Your bluff will soon be called marks my words…!!

Back
Top Bottom