ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz Sharif visits Imran Khan to discuss peace talks
By Web Desk
Published: March 12, 2014
681899-ImranKhanNawazSharif-1394623723-607-640x480.jpg

Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif visited Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairperson Imran Khan to discuss the peace talks with TTP. PHOTO: FILE

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif visited Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan at his residence to discuss terrorism and security issues,Express News reported Wednesday afternoon.

Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar, Irfan Siddiqui, and the Prime Minister’s Political Secretary Asif Kirmani accompanied the Prime Minister.

Imran Khan had previously expressed willingness to meet the Prime Minister to discuss TTP peace talks.

Shah Mehmood Qureshi and Javed Hashmi were also part of the meeting.

clearly, by doing that PTI has lost its reason to live!
well done to nawaz , finding a scapegoat to the future of TTp talks?

I don't understand PTI's policies. First they said they don't want to be part of Peace Team and now they are saying they want to. o_O

I don't understand PTI's policies. First they said they don't want to be part of Peace Team and now they are saying they want to. o_O
confussed, but now they find themselves left alone on the issue they thought id thier succsess for the future in elections?
still underexperince, nawaz is going to use, PTI like donkey looking for green grass?

I look forward to hear news of collective suicide of PTI members, in tomorrow's news. :suicide:

Back
Top Bottom