What's new

Nawaz Sharif Platelets Are Working Fine Now. Doctors Declare Fit for Travel

Nawazs' Platelets are like stock market indices. When he thinks, he will get an NRO, then miraculously his platelets shoot up, and when he is asked to own up to his ill gotten Haram wealth, then immediately his platelets become scarcer than honest judges in Pakistan.

Even if the entire top army brass becomes sellouts do you think the rest of the military or the masses will allow it?

I dont know bro. My Knowledge about Pakistan millitary is not that deep.

Currently, I still cannot see any rebellious faction actually taking over Army leadership without americas approval.

If the cases against him are dropped, it would be one heck of a comeback o_O

All imrans fault, why let him go in the first place. Which country in the world allows a convicted criminal free to travel abroad for medical treatment.

'If you cant do the time, dont do the crime'

President of Pakistan can pardon him. but pmln wil change the president first then pardon drama wil start..
He might go to jail for few days then bail then pardon

Lets imagine a scenario where US demands denuclearisation. Or else face same sanction consequences as Russia, which btw probably is what Pakistan establishment was threatened with.

Will Pakistan Army fold or stay strong?

Current leadership will fold, as long as they are given paper assurances of non aggression by India.

Back
Top Bottom