What's new

Nawaz Sharif emerges as a Pakistan power broker

I can't deny he is a Industrialist and we know he has made millions from Ittefaq group and I must say Credit must go to his brother for the uplift of one province now that he is back I hope he does better than ever in improving Punjab as for power I have always said look to the long march that is called power one that undeniably Benazir Bhutto and Zulfiqar Bhutto had it so does NS.

A better alternate would be to put Shahbaz Sharif as the new face of PML-N and have NS take a back seat. As much as he may be under the limelight currently, he carries too much baggage from the past. Shahbaz Shareef has shown himself to be a good administrator, more hands-on, the kind of person who can get things done and not be bogged down by the past.

Wise words from a wise man. Nawaz Sharif is politically naive and has been duped into blunders on many occasions. He has lost all credibility as far as i am concerned. Shabaz Sharif is also tainted but is at least a good administrator and is generally well liked in various circles. I think nawaz Sharif should be the next figurehead ofPMLN and Shabaz Sharif should be the new PM when the chance comes. Persoanlly i dont expect any miracles from nawaz Sharif at all.
WaSalam
Araz

Please this dude is theif a mence and a big prob for our country ! the only thing he will be broking is his way in to a mental hosptial or jail cuz thats where he belongs this scum we need mushraf sab back!

But there is one thing Both Brothers are like one man show. Recently Shabaz sherif did not put ant minister. 9 ministries were under his Belt. It means to me that you do not have some good men to handle ministry or you believe you are the only person who are capable.
Other thing is they mostly skip the main issues when ever it happens or you ask question to them. what we are facing now. Terrorist group, Business etc. Today we have a bad news 70 people died but they talk about all their cases and their topic. No condemnation came from him or religious parties.
Shame on Them. Sorry to say but I believe in this matter of time they have to stand with Army and Govt. and the people whom love ones has been murdered.

Thank you.
:pakistan:
PML-N has a real solid hierarchy.

Raja Zafar Ul Haq
Ch. Nisaar
Javed Hashmi
Begum Tehmina
Khwaja Asif
Ahsan Iqbal

The reason SS has not appointed new ministers is because he is running a government on a stay order by the SC. Nothing would be permanent till the SC resolves the cases.

He's thief, but corruption is the biggest prob of pak and political stability is also one of the biggest prob of pakistan, and he also try to destabilize pakistan!!

In 1999 the external debt of Pakistan was 67% of GDP, and in 2007 it was reduce to 24%!!

And i think after decades Pakistan's grew well only in Sir, Musharraf's tenure!!

We all know from facts that Musharraf was aided in tons from American aid and we know that Nawaz had sanctions imposed on him due to the nuclear blast however what General Musharraf did create was a situation where we are a country without our own voice what defines us is US policy and not our own voice, as for corruption all politicians have had that allegation leveled against them all over the world in any country or kingdom.

Back
Top Bottom