What's new

Nawaz sharif becomes Mamu !

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
BrNCcbjCIAALV1y.jpg

heard he never visited FR Bannu and went to this fake camp by federal govt and ran back to his palace....

IDPS Complaints PM Didn’t’ Visit IDP Camp Just Visited Food Point In Bannu Cantt & Met Few People There

also I heard Jirga members from IDPs boycotted Nawaz?

Last edited:
You mean to say CM KPK, COAS, all who were accompany him were stupids or dumb?

53ade5aa331d2.jpg

@mods Troll thread Alert... As expected from Leader

oh jahil admi I have already stated he never went to IDP camp as per claimed by nooraz, he stayed in Bannu Cantt where he did this photo session.. Pervaiz Khattak is there cause he was advised by Imran Khan to accompany ganja bahadur, lakin hamen kaya pata tha kay yeh Bannu Cantt say wapis palace chala jay ga... :lol:

@Leader If i may ask you yeh "Mamoon" kya hotha hein?
As per Urdu, mother ka bhai..

oh jahil admi I have already stated he never went to IDP camp as per claimed by nooraz, he stayed in Bannu Cantt where he did this photo session.. Pervaiz Khattak is there cause he was advised by Imran Khan to accompany ganja bahadur, lakin hamen kaya pata tha kay yeh Bannu Cantt say wapis palace chala jay ga... :lol:

1st reported for personal attack,

2nd, I said same thing, it's means KPK CM & COAS also accompanied him only to bunnu cantt? not to some IDP Camp?

some more lies for you...

PM Nawaz leaves for Bannu to visit IDPs camp | Pakistan | Dunya News
Nawaz visits IDPs: 'Govt, army will work together for rehabilitation' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Govt, Army work together for IDPs’ care, rehabilitation: PM
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif vowed to address and solve all the problems faced by the displaced families. He said that it is the government’s responsibility to provide relief to the affected families.

As per Urdu, mother ka bhai..

1st reported for personal attack,

2nd, I said same thing, it's means KPK CM & COAS also accompanied him only to bunnu cantt? not to some IDP Camp?

some more lies for you...

PM Nawaz leaves for Bannu to visit IDPs camp | Pakistan | Dunya News
Nawaz visits IDPs: 'Govt, army will work together for rehabilitation' - Pakistan - DAWN.COM
Govt, Army work together for IDPs’ care, rehabilitation: PM

cry me a river, first you accused me of trolling... you should be ashamed of yourself for accusing without even looking at the contents...

secondly, your reports are fake as per the claim made by the IDPs... they said he never visited, as clearly there is no picture from the camp...but only from Bannu Cantt.

CM KP had already visited IDP camp in FR Bannu with Khan, as for COAS, he was there in Cantt to receive the king, who was chicken shitt not even to get out of Bannu Cantt... :lol:
go fool yourself with believing in your own lies !

You mean to say CM KPK, COAS, all who were accompany him were stupids or dumb?

53ade5aa331d2.jpg

@mods Troll thread Alert... As expected from Leader
His name should be dumber.....

Then were general raheel and CM KPK also involved in this drama?

Mehran main petrol key paisay to hotay nahi tumharay pass aur batain durson ko sawa lakh keen? :P
@Tameem @Fracker @cb4 Iss baar apki zakat ka sahi haqdar ....:P

Back
Top Bottom