What's new

Nawaz sharif angreezi & confidence of the stupid !

An embarrassment for Pakistan ...itnja arsa london raha ha kuch tu seekh leta ..now we should appoint mera to tutor him ...

please tell me what the hell was he doing there?and he said he has BA degree? aik BA paas tandoor wala achi english bol lieta hai bhai mere....ya kabhi Mcdonalds jao tou unka banda es se achi english bolta hai........
facepalmbear_2.jpg

Inferiority complex ?

Have you ever seen world powers like Chinese, French, and Russians talking in English ! ?

or perhaps he could have had his speech written down on a paper in front of him, rather than asking his brother

Inferiority complex ?

Have you ever seen world powers like Chinese, French, and Russians talking in English ! ?

They know English but prefer to their native language in front of others ... According to you he should speak in Urdu why does he need to try to speak English ... You can see on NS's face inferiority complex :omghaha:

Inferiority complex ?

im jealous of him ..he has big tind and i dnt .. i klineda always love big tinday guys

Stupid people, worried about someone's english. But can't see what did he bring for the nation. This nation needs BB, Zardari or new Bilwal who can speak very well english.

Bloody British Colonists.

Inferiority complex ?

I dont know about nawaz's inferiority complex but surely his personality is flawed.

Democracy and voting system does not bound you to be good English speaker.

anyway dont waste time and space on such threads

you are represented by an idiot, does it not effect? gosh imagine you dressed up like a beggar lady representing your family ! shame, no? okay..

Stupid people, worried about someone's english. But can't see what did he bring for the nation. This nation needs BB, Zardari or new Bilwal who can speak very well english.

Bloody British Colonists.

:P انگریزی میں بات کرنے کی کوشش کیوں کر رہا تھا
اسکی اس وقت زیادہ عزت ہوتی جب اردو میں بات کرتا اور مترجم اسکی بات کا ترجمہ انگریزی یا چینی زبان میں کرتا ۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔

actually you made yourself look stupid here, showing your drunk leader saying put a stamp on the lion

Yea and similarly Showbaz said Uttay Allah, Thallay Balla.. Nawaz Dalla.. :woot: :omghaha:

At topic, personally I don't give a damn about NS and his speaking skills.. But man he was visiting China and these lines are well known to even every 6th grade child in Pakistan, was that dumb-head high on something or what? :blink:

Inferiority complex ?

I agree with you that the accent is not important. As the elected Prime Minister of a nuclear-armed country, the content and meaning of what NS says, and how effectively it is conveyed is far more important.

Inferiority complex ?

Slave mindset never comes out of English. In fact most of the countries place little value on English except the colonies of British raj. When Chinese PM visited Pakistan and delivered a speech in Majlis-e-Shoora. He did so in Chinese, despite being English literary and knowing that not even a single member of MeS would be able to understand a thing. Likewise Arabs always speak arabic,french speak french, Germans speak German and Russians speak Russian on international front However, we on the other hand, are obsessed with English. Its considered as a symbol of social superiority.

Back
Top Bottom