What's new

Nawaz says elections now would destroy country

There's another candidate...Zulfiqar Junior...Benazir's nephew...

Somebody credible from the Bhutto family would certainly help. PPP contesting elections with a dummy candidate, Nawaz being that nut case he is has been disqualified and Imran is only whining - there is no credible civilian leadership!

Musharaf could try floating his own party! Wait - that won't be a bad idea for Pakistan. Wait-another-god-********-minute- is that the idea ? :smokin:

BTW how will power be shared between Musharaf, Army and the new government after the election ? Will that be a permanent set-up or would it be tailored only for Musharaf.

Bilal is 19 years old and hardly a politician, even though he will have the name Bhutto to attract voters and magic in votes.

However, daughter Bakhtawar, is the one who has politics 'in her blood'. She is but too young.

Zardari is Mr 10 Per Cent and hardly the person to lead PPP because he lack credibility.

The ones who could lead is Ameen Fahim, who is the party's Vice President and who ran the party during Benazir Bhutto's exile. He, like Benazir Bhutto, is from Sind and is from a feudal family.

The other contender is Atizaz Ahsam, perhaps one of the most well known lawyers of Pakistan and one of those who spearheaded the fight against Musharraf. But, I believe, he is very confrontationist in attitude and very blunt, and that obviously is a handicap for wanting a career in politics!

What's the chances of her husband leading the PPP? Honestly, I don't think the teenager would be ready.

And what's wrong with Sherry Rehman, actually she is better looking & more eloquent than BB.

Hi,

Actually there is nothing wrong with Sherry Rahman---she will tear and rip your heart out into pieces, put it on your palm and blame you for doing that to yourself and would not give the time to answer---the only problem here is that all these ppp stalwarts have lived too long under the shadow of the Bhttos who have made them believe that they are unable to make their calling---it is just like living with your parents who keep teling you that you are no good---you are a nobody---you can do no good---you have no talent---you can never lead---.

i personally think that they should make atizaz the leader of the party he is charismatic and educated ameen faheem doesnt make the cut to me he is too dull for the people of pakistan but then again i might be wrong NS was also our prime minister and the only thing i can say about him is that, that dude is a dumbo. i think this is the only way you can explain him. i think it is a good think that she died it gives other people some space to shine. although i do think that election should be held as soon as possible so that NS does not get elected.

Pakistan officials mull election decision
Posted 47 minutes ago
Updated 44 minutes ago

A former ruling party official said the election in Pakistan, a key US ally against terrorism, was likely to be delayed for up to two months.

But Ms Bhutto's party vowed to take part and another opposition party led by former prime minister Nawaz Sharif said it probably would, too.The Election Commission said its offices in 11 districts in Sindh province in the south of the country had been burned and voting material, including electoral rolls, have been destroyed.

It said security fears in two north-west regions also raised doubts about voting there.

"Despite this dangerous situation, we will go for elections, according to her will and thinking," Ms Bhutto's widower Asif Ali Zardari said, made co-chairman of the PPP Party with their son Bilawal, from the Bhutto home in Naudero in southern Pakistan.

However, the official of the former ruling party backing Mr Musharraf said "it seems more than likely that elections will be delayed".

Link:
Pakistan officials mull election decision - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

lolz Nawaz says election will destroy country and today he announced to take part in this destruction

:lol:

what hypocracts these politicians are.

Thank God i do not believe in politics

How old is that kid...?? :what:

44ad671d9cf71515d90ac29da8904eb5.jpg

Asif Zardar With his son Bilawal sitting on his side

what a sweet guy.. he looks scared and worried...lookslike he is being pushed into this.

Hi,

I wish that for one time, that this guy, Nawaz Sharif would say something intelligent and nice that brings the different political parties and people together. But time after time, this man opens his mouth and lets everybody know---that stupidity and incompetence has reached a newer pleateau. To some people, time does not teach them anything, they are who they areand will pass away as such.

i cant agree more for Nawaz....and why every one is saying that zardari is using his son as a dummie he didnt had to he could have taken hold of the party himself but he did not.......give this boy a chance and i am sure once he gets a hang of politics he will be as good as his mom or even better....
look at them as a family zardari benazir truly loved each other and family endured so much human loss why every one has to think negative all the time.

what a sweet guy.. he looks scared and worried...lookslike he is being pushed into this.

It is an old picture not from the time of his nomination as 1/2 chairkid.
Hence the expressions have nothing to do with his nomination.
I hope every one knows Zardari is the co-cairperson and in case PPP prevail the popular vote than he will be the next PM of Pakistan, not Balawal. :tdown:

Most, funny part is the that Balawal is appointed as a result of BB's personal will.:undecided:
The outspoken champion of democracy: BB did not made a democratic will.
I guess abbreviation 'Personal Property' is more closer to reality than 'Peoples Party'.

Now back to Mr. N. Sharif, who is trying to immitate BB and is appealing the in American newspapers to help him restore democracy otherwise Pakistan will sink. :usflag:
washingtonpost.com - nation, world, technology and Washington area news and headlines

Now he is Bu-Sharif. Lately he is talking very acrobatic.
Subjected to time, I'll try to collect the news links.

Looting, terrrorism, extremism,fanaticism, randsome killing, kidnapping, intolerance, rape, honor killing, female foeticide, feudalism, failure to protect sovereignty, brute killing, facism, ethnic divide, sub sect mentality, complete break down of law and order, no democracy, shabby treatment of women.
what more indicators do you need for self styled destruction.

Looting, terrrorism, extremism,fanaticism, randsome killing, kidnapping, intolerance, rape, honor killing, female foeticide, feudalism, failure to protect sovereignty, brute killing, facism, ethnic divide, sub sect mentality, complete break down of law and order, no democracy, shabby treatment of women.
what more indicators do you need for self styled destruction.

99% of these ills are prevailing in bharat aka India too.
anyway why are you digging 3 and 4 years old threads ???

Back
Top Bottom