What's new

Nawaz & Quran shareef saga

Look, they are all crooks.

At least now we have crooks who are going through the motions and rhetoric of fighting the Taliban.

With Ganja, the Taliban would probably have cabinet positions in his government.

Musharrafs 'deal with the devil' may have had self preservation as a motivation, but part of it was also driven by the necessity of having a government constituted of parties that were ideologically opposed to the Taliban and Islamic extremism.

Given our 'Awaam', it was pretty much guaranteed that it would be either BB or Nawaz who would steal the show or share the votes enough to where they would not be able to do much without his party's support. Had BB not been able to contest, it might have been a Ganja Show all the way, and we might still be suffering through 'peace deals'.

Sir Fatman.
In this dirty game where every facet is full of *****, who do you trust. I cant really say that I trust anyone including Musharaf. IF he was so untouchable, why did he do deals with BB and avoided Gunja till the last moment. I think you have to agree that they are all after No 1 --Their own well being. We are afterall reaping the rewards of Musharafs mistakes.
Araz

cant argue with that!
thx

Musharrafs 'deal with the devil' may have had self preservation as a motivation, but part of it was also driven by the necessity of having a government constituted of parties that were ideologically opposed to the Taliban and Islamic extremism.

Deal has to be two way, so their was none.
It was in good faith but he definately misjudged the devil but their was no better way to kill the bill, other wise disgraced politicians may have been heroes in exile.
Today politicians have lost their respect and we may get rid of them once for all.
All his decisions also proves that Musharraf was any thing but dictator and democracy has nothing to do with politicians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom