What's new

Nawaz had backdoor planning against Musharaf:Nawai waqt story

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Huge financial stakes of upper political elite especially Sharif family in India which it wants to protect as BJP is coming into power

Thats why Nawaz want to put Kashmir issue on back burner and persecute Musharaf on Kargil to appease neighbors

Also BJPs top two desires

Saudi,Turkish and other close Islamic countries are very unhappy with this situation while west is silent on whole issue

Reported by Faisal Muhammad in Nawai waqt

Expert and mediator on International Disputes

Short Clip

Complete Program

Sawal Yeh Hai - 3rd January 2014

What Nawaz Sharif said to Manmohan singh not to long ago in a meeting

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

Read more here:

India Today

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York : North, News - India Today

Pak army should withdraw from Siachen glacier unilaterally say Nawaz Sharif

Unilateral withdrawal means giving Siachen to India in a platter: experts

Read more here:

The Nation

Khawaja Asif termed Kishenganga dam verdict a big victory

Reality Check

Kishenganga debacle in The Hague court

Pakistan is to brave loss of $145 million every year for the power lost in Neelum-Jhelum (N-J) project following massive reduction in water flows

Read more here:

The News International

Pakistan to face yearly loss of $145 million - thenews.com.pk

Establishment starts looking into Kishenganga fiasco
Read more here:

The News International

Establishment starts looking into Kishenganga fiasco - thenews.com.pk

Last edited:
Nawaz's days are numbered from look of it, he should have won cookie points if he had given immunity to Musharraf , to return the favor for NRO.

This is absurd allegations. baseless propaganda against nawaz !

sorry I am not buying it.. our liability as Insafians is to bring out the truth, not spread baseless accusations made by some anonymous guy !!

read the stories sir g Nawaz said

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours to manmohan and not to a pakistani channel

saying Pak army should unilaterally with draw from siachen

Send foreign reporters to ajmal kasabs "so called" village

All propaganda by nawaz favirote channel Geo against Pak army

Even political parties recently taunt nawaz to not sell Kashmir and gave in on water issues to sell his "sugar" in India

Pakistan is to brave loss of $145 million every year after Kishangaga dam verdict for the power lost in Neelum-Jhelum (N-J) project following massive reduction in water flows.

while minister for power khawaja Asif is terming this verdict as a victory for Pakistan

He is a liar and watan farosh Businessman

Nawai waqt is a Pakistani news paper so Nawaz Sharif should sue them or serve them gag orders like geo does if some one spoke against them

Last edited:
read the stories sir g He said

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours to manmohan and not to a pakistani channel

saying Pak army should unilaterally with draw from siachen

Send foreign reporters to ajmal kasabs "so called" village

All propaganda by nawaz favirote channel Geo against Pak army

Even political parties recently taunt nawaz to not sell Kashmir and gave in on water issues to sell his "sugar" in India

Pakistan is to brave loss of $145 million every year after Kishangaga dam verdict for the power lost in Neelum-Jhelum (N-J) project following massive reduction in water flows.

while minister for power khawaja Asif is terming this verdict as a victory for Pakistan

He is a liar and watan farosh Businessman

Nawai waqt is a Pakistani news paper so Nawaz Sharif should sue them or serve them gag orders like geo does if some one spoke against them

Ummat style reporting. Do we see MQM taking them to court? No because they know, no body cares about Ummar propoganda against them. No body cares in Pakistan about such things. Onlu internet warriors (500-1000 out of 180 million) would take notice of these news. That's it.

Ummat style reporting. Do we see MQM taking them to court? No because they know, no body cares about Ummar propoganda against them. No body cares in Pakistan about such things. Onlu internet warriors (500-1000 out of 180 million) would take notice of these news. That's it.

MQMs style is to silence the critics like wali babur reporter geo news.gave threats to jasmine manzoor she had to quit and many more threatened

the examples i gave were enough to open eyes of Pakistanis what is going on

with sources as major news networks

current kishangaga debacle and Our minister for power terming it as a victory like an idiot while Pakistan faces loss of $145 million every year after Kishangaga dam verdict for the power lost in Neelum-Jhelum (N-J) project following massive reduction in water flows

On internet warriors don't sweat on it you should not have read my post and then reply to it

Dial it down a little on your "Analysis"

Last edited:
What Nawaz Sharif said to Manmohan singh not to long ago in a meeting

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York

Saurabh Shukla
| Mail Today |
New Delhi
October 29, 2013
| UPDATED 11:47 IST

In a sensational disclosure kept under wraps so far by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif said he had less faith in the Pakistan Army than India when the two met in New York last month on the sidelines of UN General Assembly.

SOURCE:

India Today
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/nawaz-sharif-belittles-own-army/1/320670.html

I have less faith on my army that you have on yours, Sharif told Manmohan Singh in New York : North, News - India Today

Huge financial stakes of upper political elite especially Sharif family in India which it wants to protect as BJP is coming into power

Thats why Nawaz want to put Kashmir issue on back burner and persecute Musharaf on Kargil to appease neighbors

Also BJPs top two desires

That is utter B S..... India and Pakistan were very close to resolving the Kashmir issue when Mushraff was in power.........

Pak army should withdraw from Siachen glacier unilaterally says Nawaz Sharif

when Pakistani solders were trapped under snow on Siachen glacier Nawaz Sharif went there and gave shocking statement that:

"Pak army should withdraw from Siachen Glacier unilaterally"

He had plan to cool down eastern front and gave in to India year before 2013 elections in which he became Prime Minister Pakistan

The Nation

April 19, 2012

Nawaz Sharif’s suggestion for Pakistan Army to unilaterally withdraw from Siachen may be an attempt to appease the Indians but makes no strategic sense. ‘Pak Army has rendered great sacrifices to fight Indian aggression in Siachen since April 1984 when Indian Army suddenly occupied key parts of the Siachen glacier area.

SOURCE:

THE NATION

Last edited:
the examples i gave were enough to open eyes of Pakistanis what is going on

with sources as major news networks

current kishangaga debacle and Our minister for power terming it as a victory like an idiot while Pakistan faces loss of $145 million every year after Kishangaga dam verdict for the power lost in Neelum-Jhelum (N-J) project following massive reduction in water flows

On internet warriors don't sweat on it you should not have read my post and then reply to it

Dial it down a little on your "Analysis"

Sir Jee, I'm just stating facts at their face value, no hard feelings. If every Pakistani was so smart and know such facts, PML-N would not had won with such a landslide win.

That's Nawaz sharif statment against army was reported by Indian media to defame our Prime minister, and news picked up by other western media.A mere trash news just like the trash news reported by India Nawaz Sharif said Manmohan "Dehaati Aurat"

Army still holds it's tentacles on Kashmir and afghanistan policy, If they say Nawaz sharif is doing this. I would only laugh. I can't simply believe Nawaz could take such a drastic pangaa with Army at such critical juncture.

And for krishan ganga fiasco, how much do you know about it's screw ups? Keeping political differences aside, I'm amazed you are pinning this on PML-N.

The major screwup was done by Jamat Ali shah under PPP GOV who ran away from Pakistan. We lost our case in that era. What's PML-N can do with a case that is sub judice from PPP era. ?????

It's better to have a "unbiased and correct analysis" at hand instead of a facts mixed with propaganda and jingoism

Khawaja Asif termed Kishenganga dam verdict a big victory

Reality Check

Kishenganga debacle in The Hague court

Pakistan is to brave loss of $145 million every year for the power lost in Neelum-Jhelum (N-J) project following massive reduction in water flows

SOURCE:

THE NEWS INTERNATIONAL(JANG/GEO)

Pakistan to face yearly loss of $145 million - thenews.com.pk

Establishment starts looking into Kishenganga fiasco

ISLAMABAD: There are reports that the military establishment is upset about the international court’s decision on Kishenganga and its repercussions on the country’s water interests, and at some point questions may be asked about the team which led Pakistan to this debacle.

SOURCE:

THE NEWS INTERNATIONAL(JANG/GEO)

Establishment starts looking into Kishenganga fiasco - thenews.com.pk

Sir Jee, I'm just stating facts at their face value, no hard feelings. If every Pakistani was so smart and know such facts, PML-N would not had won with such a landslide win.

PMLN did not won by land slide they won by land slide rigging

Pakistanis are fooled easily elected ppp and pmln many times with same results

That's Nawaz sharif statment against army was reported by Indian media to defame our Prime minister, and news picked up by other western media.A mere trash news just like the trash news reported by India Nawaz Sharif said Manmohan "Dehaati Aurat"

Did any representative of PMLN clarified this news as a gossip? i think not.

Army still holds it's tentacles on Kashmir and afghanistan policy, If they say Nawaz sharif is doing this. I would only laugh. I can't simply believe Nawaz could take such a drastic pangaa with Army at such critical juncture.

Nawaz Sharif ego and hatred for Musharaf is not a secret he can go to any lengths to degrade him and the army

He singled out only Musharaf as criminal in November 2007 emergency with the help of courts .Every sane person knows that an order can not be fulfilled by person giving it but subordinates have to carry it out.

And for krishan ganga fiasco, how much do you know about it's screw ups? Keeping political differences aside, I'm amazed you are pinning this on PML-N.

The major screwup was done by Jamat Ali shah under PPP GOV who ran away from Pakistan. We lost our case in that era. What's PML-N can do with a case that is sub judice from PPP era. ?????

I assume Jamat Ali shah also put words in to the mouth of Water and power minister Khawaja asif to term Kishangaga dam verdict a victory

and after knowing the situation did you hear any concern from official of elected Pakistani government on water wars

what was pmln doing for last 5 years in opposition were they blind or in on it

If after 7 months of pmln government you want to pin this huge water loss for Pakistan in electric generation,for agriculture on ppp than Allah hi Hafiz hay

It's better to have a "unbiased and correct analysis" at hand instead of a facts mixed with propaganda and jingoism

Should see the facts presented by others and there sources before terming them propaganda and jingoism and not be an apologist for someone.

Last edited:
PMLN did not won by land slide they won by land slide rigging

Pakistanis are fooled easily elected ppp and pmln many times with same results

Did any representative of PMLN clarified this news as a gossip? i think not.

Nawaz Sharif ego and hatred for Musharaf is not a secret he can go to any lengths to degrade him and the army

He singled out only Musharaf as criminal in November 2007 emergency with the help of courts .Every sane person knows that an order can not be fulfilled by person giving it but subordinates have to carry it out.

I assume Jamat Ali shah also put words in to the mouth of Water and power minister Khawaja asif to term Kishangaga dam verdict a victory

and after knowing the situation did you hear any concern from official of elected Pakistani government on water wars

what was pmln doing for last 5 years in opposition were they blind or in on it

If after 7 months of pmln government you want to pin this huge water loss for Pakistan in electric generation,for agriculture on ppp than Allah hi Hafiz hay

Should see the facts presented by others and there sources before terming them propaganda and jingoism and not be an apologist for someone.

Land slide rigging is an accusation, not yet proven. The fact is Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and PML-N is ruling Pakistan. Until court or Election commission says so, Accusation remains accusation. There are many accusations on Imran Khan. Do they become God's truth because they are said by PML-N???

Why PML-N would clarify news? It's a Federal matter not a matter of a political party. Information Ministry of GoP is task to do this thing and Neither army reacted proactively against GoP which shows these were baseless accusations even Army understand. So your unsubstantiated concerns remains unsubstantiated due to Army reaction

Whatever he is doing to musharraf, how it equates to Nawaz taking a dig at whole army?

When Zia ul haq put bhutto on trail through judicial process, was Zia ul haq making a mockery of Pakistan whole democratic process?

It's a judicial process by pakistan independent judiciary. What musharraf did was taking a personal revenge against judiciary by declaring emergency and because they were just about to declare his presidency illegal as he can't hold two offices. I know because I was glued to TV in those days. Call spade a spade, First he escalated Lal masjid issue from Jan to 2007. He escalated Sawa Ops to such point Fazlullah took whole sawat, He enacted NRO due to which basta.rd PPP came in to power. What Nawaz sharif doing is nothing infront of what Hon Musharraf did

Khawajaa Asif declared it victory because ICJ did accpet pakistan concerns and ruled partially in favor of Pakistan

Due to inept opposition of PML-N, I voted for PTI. But what is PTI doing as opposition in National assembly?

But that inept opposition isn't the topic at hand, the topic at hand is unsubstantiated rumours regarding Federal government of Pakistan. So please make a distinction of what you are trying to debate. This unsubstantiated rumours or the inept opposition of PML-N

kis ka nhi hai plan ? mushy is not the issue nawaz and others making us fool for time pass . no MOFO gov play on our cards . our cards are economy gas shortage power shortage jobs and terrorism peace not mushy . ye siyasatdaan humy BC apny jesa chutiya smajhty hain ?

There is no question about it that only thing that NS cares is his business.

The most revealing thing in the programme was the conduct of Rauf Kalasara. He unequivocally stood against Pakistan & Pakistanis - whether uniformed or civilians. He maligned the character and conduct of Pakistanis but did no say a single word against India or Indians. The news of NS's business interests is very widespread, he did not uttered a thing about it because that would also embroil Indians which was not his aim.

Above everything else , this program has revealed the subversive nature of Rauf Kalasara. He demonises everything Pakistan & Pakistanis. The far reaching effects of this tactic would be that people believing in him (and other subverters like him) will lose faith in Pakistan and Pakistanis - something that Indians would have wished dearly.

Rauf Kalasara is considered a senior journalist/analyst and has considerable clout among the masses. It was his duty to be fair and balanced - he turned out to be totally biased in the favour of his Paymasters - Indians!

Back
Top Bottom