What's new

Navalised F-35C stealth fighter aircraft video

Does it possible that we would not be able to see Mig-29Ks on IAC-1 IN first local carrier and all the 49-50 MiG-29Ks would be seen on the deck's of Vikramaditaya and on runways of INAF. INAF will go for F-35B for IAC-1

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it possible that we would not be able to see Mig-29Ks on IAC-1 IN first local carrier and all the 49-50 MiG-29Ks would be seen on the deck's of Vikramaditaya and on runways of INAF. INAF will go for F-35B for IAC-1

mate y do u bring India into every discussion...:lol:

as far as ur query is concerned than it is not at all possible that IN will have F-35's for IAC-1, as per reports IN wants to induct 45 more mig-29k's after the initial orders for 45 mig's get completed, this will take the total no. to 90 + don't forget the LCA navy which IN is seriously banking on + IAC 1 is customized keeping mig-29's & LCA navy in mind, i don't think it can operate F-35's (not sure, pls correct me if wrong), so only possibility of IN operating F-35's is on IAC-2 but if naval fgfa is tested successful till IAC-2 gets into service (2022 or so) than this possibility also gets diminished (IN either wants an indigenous plane or Russian built or jointly built, whichever makes the cut).

mate y do u bring India into every discussion...:lol:

as far as ur query is concerned than it is not at all possible that IN will have F-35's for IAC-1, as per reports IN wants to induct 45 more mig-29k's after the initial orders for 45 mig's get completed, this will take the total no. to 90 + don't forget the LCA navy which IN is seriously banking on + IAC 1 is customized keeping mig-29's & LCA navy in mind, i don't think it can operate F-35's (not sure, pls correct me if wrong), so only possibility of IN operating F-35's is on IAC-2 but if naval fgfa is tested successful till IAC-2 gets into service (2022 or so) than this possibility also gets diminished (IN either wants an indigenous plane or Russian built or jointly built, whichever makes the cut).

So do we able to see some conflict between India and any other country and what country it would. As Pakistan and China is not willing to war with INDIA then is there any new enemy in the region or beyond as India is preparing for a war that seems to be faught beyond this region. What about West Africa or S.America.

So do we able to see some conflict between India and any other country and what country it would. As Pakistan and China is not willing to war with INDIA then is there any new enemy in the region or beyond as India is preparing for a war that seems to be faught beyond this region. What about West Africa or S.America.

India never attacked any country in the history… INDIA always has Pakistan and China in mind… Coz we cannot trust China and Pakistan in any circumstances … In the same time we have to get ready for two front wars by 2020… So...This is the reason for all those preparation… hope I have answered your question.

A costly failed programme that won't ever see the light of day. US is showing this carrot of F35 to turkey and japan to get whatever money they can recover from this disaster.

F-35C and other fighters with folded wings aboard aircraft carrier :
f-35-c-naval-stealth-fighter-aircraft-carrier-cvn.jpg

1920 × 1280 pixels

Related link 1 and link 2.

India never attacked any country in the history… INDIA always has Pakistan and China in mind… Coz we cannot trust China and Pakistan in any circumstances … In the same time we have to get ready for two front wars by 2020… So...This is the reason for all those preparation… hope I have answered your question.

why 2020? :rolleyes:

like in 1971 you did nt attacked west pakistan. nor did you skimmed off many small states like skim, goa , didnt send trooops to srilanka
infact after USA india is involved in most wars against countries...infact very near. it has send troops and fought with every SAARC country

like in 1971 you did nt attacked west pakistan. nor did you skimmed off many small states like skim, goa , didnt send trooops to srilanka
infact after USA india is involved in most wars against countries...infact very near. it has send troops and fought with every SAARC country

Check your fact again...It was Pakastan who attacked India... Indian Army Formed just replied them properly.

Back
Top Bottom