What's new

NatSecJeff picked up by agencies for software update?

TheSnakeEatingMarkhur

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been seeing a lot of indian and israeli puppet Noor Darhi and his organisations propaganda regarding Farhan Jaffery (NatSecJeff) being abducted by Pakistani agencies in Karachi. He landed in Pakistan and was picked up by Agencies according to some.

Any idea what is going on ? @Foxtrot Alpha

Soruce: https://www.opindia.com/2021/07/natsecjeff-karachi-uk-osint-faran-jeffery-abduction/amp/
And yes I know OPindia is a sanghi propaganda news website.

Btw I am surprised to know he was a Pakistani 😆 now I understand why @Foxtrot Alpha told me not to trust his intel because he is a propagandist.

EsrHqafXMAAs5Fh.jpg
EsrHqutXUAE3vfZ.jpg

I have been seeing a lot of indian and israeli puppet Noor Darhi and his organisations propaganda regarding Farhan Jaffery (NatSecJeff) being abducted by Pakistani agencies in Karachi. He landed in Pakistan and was picked up by Agencies according to some.

Any idea what is going on ? @Foxtrot Alpha

Soruce: https://www.opindia.com/2021/07/natsecjeff-karachi-uk-osint-faran-jeffery-abduction/amp/
And yes I know OPindia is a sanghi propaganda news website.

Btw I am surprised to know he was a Pakistani 😆 now I understand why @Foxtrot Alpha told me not to trust his intel because he is a propagandist.
am not sure what happened there
FJ used to say ' my sources in intel in pak are saying...." for every news he wanted to look authentic
now he can ask those sources to get him out too....

am not sure what happened there
FJ used to say ' my sources in intel in pak are saying...." for every news he wanted to look authentic
now he can ask those sources to get him out too....

He was just copy pasting (stealing) Afghanistan situation from various accounts and was trying to gain legitimacy, never had any sources, some people were quoting his tweets on this forum regarding Afghanistan.

He was pro israel and pro indian, and posted made up analysis to spread propaganda and target Pakistan.

Last edited:
Check the people he follows on Twitter. I think he follows the entire single-female Jewish population of the world. Funnily enough I’m in a British defense discord and they’re trying to “raise awareness” for his release because he’s one of their “sources”. Then they think Pakistan is in the wrong and is brutal.

Then they think Pakistan is in the wrong and is brutal.
Ok just for the sake of arguments let's say we are brutal, what are they going to do about it? This Jeff character is a Pakistani citizen and we have every right to investigate his links with hostile agencies and terrorist organizations.
the bloke blocked me few months ago . I guess karma caught him :cheesy::cheesy:
LOL he has blocked half of Pakistan on twitter

He was just copy pasting (stealing) Afghanistan situation from various accounts and was trying to gain legitimacy, never had any sources, some people were quoting his tweets on this forum regarding Afghanistan.

He was pro israel and pro indian, and posted made up analysis to spread propaganda and target Pakistan.
He is like those indian account that Alpha and Kreatly 😆 all rub by Saffron sanghis
That bachelor degree from American university in "Israel studies" .

Rat is a Israeli mole. Need to nab this MF.
Already nabbed he landed in Karachi and Vigo was there to welcome him 😆 as per his own boss Dhari

Back
Top Bottom