What's new

NATO jets violated Pakistan’s airspace!!!!

Agnostic you've evolved into quite the dictator -- Can you not answer how it was that NATO aircraft flew for 2 hours, per reports above in this thread within Pakistani airspace without Challenge from the PAF??

Is this unsubstantiated? see the report above. Moderate, it's not the same as censor a legitimate claim.

One of the officers said his soldiers were asking him why the government was silent and didn’t send PAF fighter planes to defend Pakistan’s borders. “I asked them, can President Asif Zardari slap President Barrack Obama and their reply was no. Then I argued how could our planes stop US jetfighters from intruding Pakistan,” a military officer explained while wishing not to be named

Only Pakistani journalists and unarmed civilians seem to arouse the Fauji Ghairat - are those deaths also unsubstantiated??

Just a quick checkup to see k "kitnee ghairat baki hai" ... well not much nd these intrusions will only increase ... Enjoy ur pop corns neighbors .... trust me, u r much better off us sleeping like cowards ... the day we wake up, all hell will break loose .... Hum to doobay hain sanam, tum ko bhi ley doobein gey ....

Just a quick checkup to see k "kitnee ghairat baki hai" ... well not much nd these intrusions will only increase ... Enjoy ur pop corns neighbors .... trust me, u r much better off us sleeping like cowards ... the day we wake up, all hell will break loose .... Hum to doobay hain sanam, tum ko bhi ley doobein gey ....

I am sorry, but I dont understand what u r trying to say here. Care to elaborate?

Umm....don't you guys have SAM capabilities???? Agreed shooting down NATO jets isn't an option, But I'm surprised Pakistani Jet's weren't scrambled as a deterrent. Advanced jets or not, I doubt NATO would've engaged F-16's or any other Pakistani jet directly.

Please read the comment of the army officer to his men:

One of the officers said his soldiers were asking him why the government was silent and didn’t send PAF fighter planes to defend Pakistan’s borders. “I asked them, can President Asif Zardari slap President Barrack Obama and their reply was no. Then I argued how could our planes stop US jetfighters from intruding Pakistan,” a military officer explained while wishing not to be named

This military will say the govt did not give us order to challenge the US and then like the COAS is quoted as asking "Can we fight the US?" -- This is a zero army

Well I have no intention to troll, but what happened to that "attack on pakistan will be attack on China" promise?

This has become really frustrating. Animosity apart, taking soverignity of a country for granted is really bad. PAF should bring down one aircraft atleast, just to protest more aggressively.

The reason for drones nd now jets is not to kill any terrorists but to stir anger in common Pakistanis against Pakistani armed forces for their incompetency to protect their borders nd civilians being killed in these attacks .... If Pakistan retaliate, USA & Nato will get an excuse for an open war to which as it might seem that they are not in a position to but i think they desperately seek in order to take some attention away from their crippling economies ..

Our Indian members seems to be really enjoying the show but if i was in their place, i would be really worried .........There is only so much so someone can bear ... Pakistan will eventually retaliate nd if it leads to a full fledged war, India will get involved nd so will China ... All the ingredients for a WWIII .... the way things are getting worse by the day, it does not look like as a complete improbability .... You wont be enjoying those :pop: than

The reason for drones nd now jets is not to kill any terrorists but to stir anger in common Pakistanis against Pakistani armed forces for their incompetency to protect their borders nd civilians being killed in these attacks .... If Pakistan retaliate, USA & Nato will get an excuse for an open war to which as it might seem that they are not in a position to but i think they desperately seek in order to take some attention away from their crippling economies ..

Our Indian members seems to be really enjoying the show but if i was in their place, i would be really worried .........There is only so much so someone can bear ... Pakistan will eventually retaliate nd if it leads to a full fledged war, India will get involved nd so will China ... All the ingredients for a WWIII .... the way things are getting worse by the day, it does not look like as a complete improbability .... You wont be enjoying those :pop: than

Be honest. Wouldn't you have enjoyed it if the same had happened to India?
But to be fair to you, NATO policies have not exactly been viewed positively in India. India along with China, Russia and Germany was all for a vote against the UN sanctioned strikes in Libya. Only upon strong diplomatic activities by the US all these parties abstained from voting.

Given Pakistan and India have strong hostilities, India would definitely want to take advantage of this. But the trend is definitely disturbing. Probably that is the reason why both India and Pakistan is trying to gain SCO membership. It is widely believed to be a counter to NATO presence in Asia.

I, for once, am not enjoying these attacks. Read my post above.

As for the bold part, engaging in a war with NATO is not a possibility. We, Indians, are too much used to this "Ab tak maara to maara, abki maara to chhodunga nahi" type of rhetoric from Govt.

I don't really believe that a NATO war on Pakistan will automatically result in Indian and Chinese involvement. The possibility of WW3 resulting from NATO war against Pakistan is as remote as the possibility of WW3 from NATO's Afghan and Iraqi incursions. The fact is that Pakistan holds no strategic depth to warrant a world war over its invasion. If it did, the chances were more likely for a world war to have occured in 1971. The fact that it did not, is your answer.

I don't think that most sane Indians are enjoying the disregard of Pakistan's sovereignity by NATO with their plain arrogant and belligerent attitude towards your country. The fact that NATO can do this to you means that NATO can behave in the same manner with India in the event that India rubs NATO up the wrong way. Forget the usual rants which we read daily on PDF that Pakistan is a Muslim nation and India is an evil Hindu nation. I don't believe that many Indians are impressed with the firangees slapping of a fellow Sth Asian country to the extent that NATO does to Pakistan.

I remember what Pakistan's spy chief, Pasha said during the closed door session of Parliament the other day. Instead of briefing them on future policies of the ISI in tackling terror threats emanating from the West and laying out a road map on preventing infiltration of hostile elements from Afghanistan, all he had to say was that Indian targets have been identified!!!! :rofl: WTF was that? Is that all that he could come out with? Even a Jawan of the Frontier Force would have done better than that! This just shows intellectual bankruptcy in the higher echelons of the PA.

They don't seem to have any strategy in place but just fire fighting. When a country's sovereignty is being violated every other day, these Generals seem to just look the other way, staring at maps of India and marking targets with red chinagraph pencils whist having tea and chicken corn soup! Jeeez! Meanwhile NATO continues with its air strikes in the west!

And another report suggests that the PA cannot enter areas towards the Western border without the permission of the tribals!! What? I thought all of that area was part of Pakistan? Does Pakistan's much vaunted Army require permission from the tribals to operate within their own country? This is turning out to be a comedy! :what:

Be honest. Wouldn't you have enjoyed it if the same had happened to India? [\quote]

Yes but i will be very worried at the same time for the same reason as stated in my previous post.

As for the bold part, engaging in a war with NATO is not a possibility. [\quote]

Libya did not engage in the war. War was forced upon them. Just like it will be on Syria nd Yemen very soon.

Though your military leadership denies this they are informed before every strike by the NATO.Only publicly does it express shock.

Be honest. Wouldn't you have enjoyed it if the same had happened to India? [\quote]

Yes but i will be very worried at the same time for the same reason as stated in my previous post.

As for the bold part, engaging in a war with NATO is not a possibility. [\quote]

Libya did not engage in the war. War was forced upon them. Just like it will be on Syria nd Yemen very soon.

Well, Libya, Syria and Yemen do not have the firepower India,Pakistan and China have. With the F-16 arsenal, I still can't believe there was no confrontation with the NATO jets at all.
ANd India would've been more concerned about NATO if your general didn't keep repeating rhetoric about targets in India being identified. Some one needs to tell him to point in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom