What's new

National No-Security Policy

darkinsky

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

hassam khan / 12 mins ago

Last night Khawaja Saad Rafiq was sitting in capital talk with Hamid Mir on Geo. All I can hear since last night are voices, voices that haunt me, voices from the past. Thanks to media, I remember everything word by word said by Nawaz Shairf, Shehbaz Sharif, Khwaja Saad Rafiq and Chudhary Nisar.

“Hum experienced hain, Humain pata hai kia kerna hai” Khawaja Saad Rafiq

“Hum ko aakay soochna nahi paray ga, hum nay road map taiyaar kia hoa hai” Nawaz Sharif

“Mian sab ka vision hai, hum pehli dafa mulk nahi chala rahay, buhat kuch clear hai hamaray samnay “ Chudhary Nisar”

“agr chay mah main load shedding to kahamt na ker diay to mera naam shehbaz sharif nahi”

All I can say is, Jhootay ka Munh kala.

February marked 9th month of PMLN in office and power. The entire Pakistan knows that PMLN lied to the people ofPakistan since day one and Hassan Nisar was right, they don’t have the capacity to fix things, they are just looters and plunderers.

Last night I went through the so called National Security Policy presented by interior minister in the parliament. Trust me, there was nothing that could be called a policy. It was just a bunch of statements that we are listening since the birth of time. There is no policy document till now, it has not been given to the parliament or even to the cabinet, and hence it remains “Top Secret”.

If this policy, you would like to say it, took 9 months for conception then by God Pakistan is in thick soup.

The statements were about the formation of NACTA which happens to be the National Counter Terrorism Authority and creation of Joint Intelligence Directorate, yeah on paper. Special forces in the format of SWAT would be created, that offer is limited to Islamabad till now and even that is still on paper only.

This is the attitude of the ruling “Experienced “party on the most pivotal issue in Pakistan, National Security Policy. If the would have told a little earlier nation would have given birth to the SWAT force in 9 months through out Pakistan.

Nothing can be expected of the ruling regime now, but for the record, they also made commitments in other important issues.

The appointment of Chairman NAB, which was and is still pending after Nawaz Sharif tried to fix his loyal subject in the position.

A loyal subject named Zubair Umar has already taken the driving seat of Privatization commission.

Reminds me of Mian Sahabs fake conviction “Hum dunya bhar k Akhbaroon main Ishtihar dain gay, or waha say competent log select karain gay Qoomi Idray chalanay k Liey.

I wonder if any advertisement was given before selecting Najam Sethi, Zubair Umar and Marium Nawaz.

But this is not the worst part, the worst part is, no one is asking the right questions from Mian Sahab, there is no accountability of him neither in the parliament, nor from GEO. Hamid Mir and kamran khan are not asking these questions in their shows.

Write all you like in Jang and other newspapers against Taliban, but who is going to ask the right question. This actually is the right question.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom