What's new

National assembly:Asad Umar lashed out on PMLN Govt on Electricity Issues (Complete Speech)

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
National assembly:Asad Umar lashed out on PMLN Govt on Electricity Issues (Complete Speech)

Jab karachi walay wafaqi wazir ka ye biyan suntay hayn k karachi un ki zamadari nae tu wo b kehtay hayn k koi sharam hoti hay koi haya hoti hay

wafaq ko karchi us waqt yaad ata hay jab tax layna ho

CIQDV1XWwAAt1ex.jpg

CIQDV2YWcAE8XLV.jpg

CIQDV6nWsAAyp7y.jpg

CIQDVkkWcAEIEci.jpg

@Leader @Jazzbot @chauvunist @RangerPK @Jzaib @Zarvan
@Slav Defence @mafiya @Side-Winder @jaibi
@Spring Onion @F.O.X @forcetrip @Pakistanisage @Khan_patriot @airmarshal

Last edited:
Classic Chitrool of Khwaja Asif, Abid Shiar Ali and Ganja tolaaa jhootay makaar loog bc baryaan lagaye hoi hain aur jhoot pe jhoot pe jhoot aur inkay naroon pe naachanay walay is ***** ko defend kartay ghoomtay hain lanat hey inpe

When Asad Umer speaks, entire houses listens.. :lol:
I agree.They only remember us when they wanted to suck our blood.Where the hell were they when hundreds were died in massive heatstroke in karachi?
Respected ministers,have some god damn shame. At least,show some guts to visit those hospitals in karachi where there is no god damn place to put dead bodies of the ones who died due to major heat stroke.In Punjab,even if a rat shits,Mr.Showbaaz sharif jumps up to visit that place.I ask you why he didn't atleast arrived here to express some deep regret or so called pseudo-condolences?
And our ministers in Sindh,God[Zameen kab phattay gi,aur yeh kab samayein gay us me] were busy arguing as if they should switch off their ACs for 5 minutes or not?Where as Mr.Zardari was throwing shit at army who were/and still are helping those victims,bloody hell.
Regards

I agree.They only remember us when they wanted to suck our blood.Where the hell were they when hundreds were died in massive heatstroke in karachi?
Respected ministers,have some god damn shame. At least,show some guts to visit those hospitals in karachi where there is no god damn place to put dead bodies of the ones who died due to major heat stroke.In Punjab,even if a rat shits,Mr.Showbaaz sharif jumps up to visit that place.I ask you why he didn't atleast arrived here to express some deep regret or so called pseudo-condolences?
And our ministers in Sindh,God[Zameen kab phattay gi,aur yeh kab samayein gay us me] were busy arguing as if they should switch off their ACs for 5 minutes or not?Where as Mr.Zardari was throwing shit at army who were/and still are helping those victims,bloody hell.
Regards

Back
Top Bottom