What's new

National Anthem of the Islamic Republic of Iran

Reaction score
This is a beautiful song! I dont even know what It means but it sounds very good.
I am sharing it will our Iranian brothers and sister(Melika):)
enjoy!!!

Lyrics in persian:
سر زد از افق مهر خاوران
فروغ دیده*ی حق باوران
بهمن، فرّ ایمان ماست
پیامت ای امام، استقلال، آزادی نقش جان ماست
شهیدان، پیچیده در گوش زمان فریادتان
پاینده مانی و جاودان
جمهوری اسلامی ایران

In english:
Upwards on the horizon rises the Eastern Sun
The light in the eyes of the Believers in Truth
The Month of Bahman is the brillance of our faith.
Your message, O Imam, of independence, and freedom, is imprinted on our souls
O Martyrs! Your clamours echo in the ears of time:
Enduring, continuing, and eternal,
The Islamic Republic of Iran

Last edited by a moderator:
man this tune sounds very familiar i dunno

maybe i have heard iranian anthem tune before i dunno

When I listened to it, I could feel the VOMIT rising up in the back of my throat.

When I listened to it, I could feel the VOMIT rising up in the back of my throat.

It is all because of bad taste you have... BTW are you sure the cause of your nausea is Iranian anthem, have you got other causes ruled out like conception, food posing etc etc?

This is the real Iranian national anthem. Ask most of the Iranians which song they consider to be a true (nationalistic) song of Iran and they will name this one:

Ey Iran - YouTube

None of the above are Iran's official national anthem. This is the one which is official and all state visits are done by with:

Here is the Olympic version of it:

Last edited by a moderator:

The same feeling I have when I hear that **** you call it 'star spangled'. Also there's no wonder that I believe the only place the US flag should be is on toilet papers, because of people like you that are full of sh*t. lol.
But seriously, everyone agrees that when we compare the US crappy anthem with world powers' anthems like the Soviet anthem or 'God saves the Queen' or other national anthems of world powers, the US looks so humble in front of them.

Melika became your sister :P

Pakistan anthem is also composed in Persian tune!

It simply means you have no taste in art..I don't blame the Americans for it..they did have a culture to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom