What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... rehmatullah was the oldest servant of my late maternal granpa... once he took out a qurbani animals for gazzing.... and tied the rope to his feet... guess what happened next....:lol:

Mera woh Rehmatullah woh Yassu Panju Haar Kabootar Doli wala tha... anyone remembers playing that game?

Mera woh Rehmatullah woh Yassu Panju Haar Kabootar Doli wala tha... anyone remembers playing that game?
ussi ki baat karaha tha na bhai btw we still play it :lol:

1010028_540526495983842_622542322_n.jpg

lol ............ i use adblock but will disable and see :P

Awww so cute……
So you need a boy friend dear??
but gays are not allowed in Pakistan……:yu::rofl:

?abay kya keh raha hai? as for valima... kyun bhai teri khala ka hai tujhay bohat tension ho rahi hai?

Bhang tou nahin pea k aya?

Aqal kay ghooray dorra bhai……
bachon ko aiso complicated chezain samagh ni aatin……
btw i even did't seen bhang in my life……:cool:

Awww so cute……
So you need a boy friend dear??
but gays are not allowed in Pakistan……:yu::rofl:
doesn't matter if it's allowed or not , honey ! we can do all kids of stuff if ur interested ;) ..........

doesn't matter if it's allowed or not , honey ! we can do all kids of stuff if ur interested ;) ..........

You better disable your add blocker and create a profile there..........:sleep:

The ads depend upon your google search!

I use CCleaner and hence no history or google search here dear............:yahoo:

@Skull and Bones Ok the BD plan is set. We have a pilot to fly us in undetected, we have a designated marksman for setting up overwatch along with a fellow at the SAW. So it'll be up to you, me and Butt sahib to unplug the main drain beneath the Jamaati HQ and send BD down into the abyss. Also we will be needing some funds, to buy the new beach front real estate. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom