What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, i'm calling it a day!
sleep-043.gif

suddenly, migraine hogaya hay!
@RAMPAGE
btw Do you know what was the name of the Chinese helicopter in CnC generals?

Last edited by a moderator:
or like me 1 paratha with yoghurt for sehri and only fruits for iftari and sometimes some 1 chocolate bun :angel:

ye tou meri sehri hoti hai sirf...:angel:....:lol:

BTW good to know you are doing fine, otherwise i thought we might find you in one corner of the kitchen in tears :cray:

tou es mein ghalta kya hai....mein choco crosiants kahata hoon....nothing wrong with that....its good far some quick fats (energy)
tum chocolate bun khati ho?:undecided:

BTW good to know you are doing fine, otherwise i thought we might find you in one corner of the kitchen in tears :cray:

tou es mein ghalta kya hai....mein choco crosiants kahata hoon....nothing wrong with that....its good far some quick fats (energy)

na bhai...apni sehri desi hoti hai....egg,chapati/roghni tikkiya/paratha,cheese bread,doodh pheni,tea.....:smitten:
tab tasalli hoti hai....:lol:
sorry @Talon mai ne tu aisay hi poocha tha yar.:undecided:

Yup I run on sugars :angel:

Yaar rona dhona tou tha before Ramadan as its my 1st Ramadan ALONE :cray:

Alpha, sorry I could not reply in there as my post count is low. It's covert op :smokin: dude. Anyways, dad's bringing us to a Black Sea restaurant for iftar. I See you guys later after the dinner :D

lucozade - body fuel & Bueno was my breakfast for almost a year....:D.......idk when am at home I eat allot, but if I am out, i dont eat much even if i spend some days at village, i don't eat much in breakfast.....
Yup I run on sugars :angel:

Yaar rona dhona tou tha before Ramadan as its my 1st Ramadan ALONE :cray:

Sir ye normal diet hai meri, Is sai kaam ho, to, beech din tak atay atay halat kharrab ho jatay hain meray.

App aur @Leader dono "SINGLE PASLI" ho :omghaha: Hum healthy b anday jo hoye :P

control lalay, if you are not going to take care of yourself, who else would?

or like me 1 paratha with yoghurt for sehri and only fruits for iftari and sometimes some 1 chocolate bun :angel:

that be perfect, if Paratha is replaced by sada roti. and course if only chocolate or milk.

paratha nahin kahaya jata , haan roti kahata hoon, anda, 1 bread with cheese :D....oh and a Litre of Juice....yes A LITRE......
na bhai...apni sehri desi hoti hai....egg,chapati/roghni tikkiya/paratha,cheese bread,doodh pheni,tea.....:smitten:

Alpha, sorry I could not reply in there as my post count is low. It's covert op :smokin: dude. Anyways, dad's bringing us to a Black Sea restaurant for iftar. I See you guys later after the dinner :D
Great! Comeback and i will tell you what I am doing!

976685_164788730372011_1231432924_o.jpg

aah the grass in my backyard looks great in rain!
:smitten:
@balixd see those trees , i hun birds from there!

that be perfect, if Paratha is replaced by sada roti. and course if only chocolate or milk.

Sada rotti aap bana ker dain gay?! :whistle:

Naah its fine...I just like the pink handkerchief of the smiley :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom