What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there! What's up?

Well, presently, KSA produces missiles and warheads, either via ToT or joint venture projects. However, we still need to enhance our capability though. As far as the Saudi-Pakistani military cooperation is concerned, We have been working together for ALONG period of time. The RSAF happens to have Pakistani-made trainer Aircrafts, missiles being integrated in the F-15s and the Tornados, the RSADF happens to have Pakistani-made missiles as well. As for the tanks, I guess you are referring to Al-Khalid tanks right? If so, then the SANG has been testing them for a quite sometime -they operate 10 tanks actually- Additionally, the RSNF are working hand to hand with the PN.

If Iran gets the bomb -which isn't only fairly certain but for sure- Trust me, KSA will risk the NPT and introduce a bomb of its own, Yes, the US happens to be an ally but sorry I doubt that our Gov't - from my own experince - will rest until they get the bomb if Iran gets it.

If Saudi Arabia has to buy nuclear bombs and missiles it wil buy state of the art warheads and missiles- not the modified Pakistani ones but the original pieces-

If iran threats escalates saudi arabia will immediately go under US nuclear umbrella-
The conflict between Israel and KSA- never gona happen-

So Pakistanis dont keep your hopes high Saudis dont even buy our tanks let alone missiles-
Ummah sux isnt it?-
@Alpha1 @RAMPAGE-

I don't think we need to look at Pakistan as a Muslim nation solely :undecided: ,but a natural friend IMHO. :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
shore mai nahi...hermione g macha rahi thi...:woot:
balixd mera bhai kahan they tum>??kiya Abbottabad report mai gum gaye they...hum bhi....:chilli:

meiny kab shor machaya tha....:woot: jhooty log... khud bhook bhook karty rehty hain sara time...:P

Hi there! What's up?

Well, presently, KSA produces missiles and warheads, either via ToT or joint venture projects. However, we still need to enhance our capability though. As far as the Saudi-Pakistani military cooperation is concerned, We have been working together for ALONG period of time. The RSAF happens to have Pakistani-made trainer Aircrafts, missiles being integrated in the F-15s and the Tornados, the RSADF happens to have Pakistani-made missiles as well. As for the tanks, I guess you are referring to Al-Khalid tanks right? If so, then the SANG has been testing them for a quite sometime -they operate 10 tanks actually- Additionally, the RSNF are working hand to hand with the PN.

If Iran gets the bomb -which isn't only fairly certain but for sure- Trust me, KSA will risk the NPT and introduce a bomb of its own, Yes, the US happens to be an ally but sorry I doubt that our Gov't - from my own experince - will rest until they get the bomb if Iran gets it.

I don't think we need to look at Pakistan as a Muslim nation solely :undecided: ,but a natural friend IMHO. :pakistan:

seriously!?Is Iran gonna attack KSA?:blink:

meiny kab shor machaya tha....:woot: jhooty log... khud bhook bhook karty rehty hain sara time...:P

oye bus kero..weak memory..hum tu sirf weakness feel kerrahay they...shor tu aap ne machaya tha..haath uta utha k..mai bhi hoon...mai bhi hoon..mai bhi hoon.......roza lagne wali...:chilli:

Training we have been doing since ages and we will continue to do so- thats a different matter-

:pop: an overqualified military like :pakistan: 's experience is really needed :D

Also, The RSNF R&D has as many Pakistani people as you probably can't imagine ;) .. So, it's really a matter of training ONLY.

Of course! Pakistan's warheads are epic :yay:
That has been tried and tested successfully as many times as the number of total warheads we have in our inventory- :azn:-
What if i tell you there will be no need of second strike capability in case of Saudi Arabia?- :D-

:pop: No, KSA DOES need a 2nd strike capability :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom