What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yzd Khalifa ‎ﺃﺧﻲ
What is the possibility of saudi Arabia asking for a Nuclear bomb from Pakistan or any nation if Iran gets a bomb!!

Hey bro!

Well, KSA clearly stated that it won't initiate a nuclear-weapon program or start developing a nuclear bomb, but rather introduce nuclear weapons immediately.

Last edited by a moderator:
:blink: :blink: :blink: its not a pizaa !

providing assistance and knowledge is something else but providing bomb is not possible and providing blueprints is folishness……:coffee:
Let imagine the possibilities! @Gentleman No need to give the BPs
*I think the
air-launched Ra'ad Cruise missile which is attached to an f16 or jf17 can be ferried to an Arabian airbase.
From theron it can be used on KSA's will!!?!

@isro2222 @Jessica_L i was trying to convince my friends that aliens exist!
He said if soo many species of greys exist, how come majority of the world is ignorant about it?
Majority of the world don't know aliens exist!

The influence of aliens and reptilians can be seen in the media.We have movies,cartoons,music videos about them.Usually when some one talks about it they get ridiculed by others but when a figure like steven hawkings talks about it people tend to listen more. Just because we can't see something it doesn't mean they don't exist.The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was he convinced the world he doesn't exist.

مبارك عليكم جميعا شهر رمضان المبارك

رمضان المبارك‎ ‎ﺃﺧﻲ‎ !‎‏

*I think the
air-launched Ra'ad Cruise missile which is attached to an f16 or jf17 can be ferried to an Arabian airbase.
From theron it can be used on KSA's will!!?!
an easy interception !

providing assistance and knowledge is something else but providing bomb is not possible and providing blueprints is folishness……:coffee:

Let me assure you that there is nothing of foolishness when it comes to Pakistan-KSA relation.

ramadan mubarak to u too brother ! btw what cruise missiles do ur strategic missiles forces operate ?

:omghaha: o bhai im talking about the missile interception not some convoy interception :D !
My point is NO one can intercept something they dont know neither if it exists or being moved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom