What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do not understand the meaning of getting married so you will not understand so soon :lol:

Marriage is the sweetest thing that ever happen in couples life... but it is also the most difficult thing to keep that sweet in your life forever. But we should be co-operative, compromising and all the good C words to keep your life sweeter than the honey.

funny-santa-banta-jokes-employee-obedient-factory-married-men-nice-good-best-jokes.jpg

47945_391045284301945_2021974774_n.jpg

couple-love-marriage-quotes-Favim_com-532918.jpg

i-am-not-married-joke.jpg

:rofl:

nothing yaar.. was playing nova3 from the past 3 hours..came here to chill..what abt u dada??koi indian movie dekhi kya??

i am good, i have not watch indian movie with 6 months lol , anyway how is your love life going on ? :D

nothing yaar.. was playing nova3 from the past 3 hours..came here to chill..what abt u dada??koi indian movie dekhi kya??
yaar tu meray sai buhat door bhagta hai ! anyways , how r ya ?

Yes the same old excuses... Yeah I have passed your phase my friend... 6 months ago I too used to say the same thing... don't worry :rofl:

But for how long are you going to make anymore excuses? You should try to find a wife and get settled soon. This is the ultimate truth of life... Better do it when you are at the best of age --- that is right now... hurry up --- she is awaiting for you --- get up --- find her ---get her - Happy Married life! :D
we've already found each other ! ;)

Musalman kabhi himmat nahi haarte... Islam main 4 jayez hain :D

Keep up the good work my friend... :D

Just kidding - never ever u do that ok

Musalman kabhi himmat nahi haarte... Islam main 4 jayez hain :D

Keep up the good work my friend... :D

Just kidding - never ever u do that ok
naa bhai mujhay meri amma aur wo katal kr daigi ! khala bhanji hain na :D

bhagunga hi yaar,,tu LET ka member jo hai..:lol:

btw,did u get ur PC?? i remember u talking about displays and graphic cards..

my cousin received the package from newegg canada ! he'll be arriving on 14th . will build soon . btw im not a member of LeT :no:

He is a fidayeen. :D If only he would come over here, we have a nice and cozy spot affixed for him, great real estate, green, great view and plenty of like minded neighbors. :partay:
@BDforever is this the right time to say Ramzan mubarak? Ramzan kareem mubarak!

Last edited by a moderator:
He is a fidayeen. :D If only he would come over here, we have a nice and cozy spot affixed for him, great real estate, green, great view and plenty of like minded neighbors. :partay:
@BDforever is this the right time to say Ramzan mubarak? Ramzan kareem mubarak!

Ramadan mubarak bro :cheers:

watch this movie raanjhana..the hindu-muslim thing is just a small part of the movie,the story is great..
IMDb: Top 20 Bollywood Hindi Movies of 2013 - a list by waytomv

the hindi might be a bit tough to understand,coz it has been short in U.P.

btw,do u watch these movies with subtitles??or ur hindi is that good??

i can understand hindi, do not need subtitle

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom