What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself in high energy and uplifted during this cloudy season so still loving it !

but baarsih mai 'samosay' khane ki baat hi aur hai..lagta hai clouds China se arahay hain...:rofl:

haan ab thori thori sharam a rahi hai.....lagta hai trolling ko Top gear mein dalna pare ga :crazy_pilot:

:rofl:ya akhi..kiya patay ki baat ki aap ne..but sherminda ho ker bhaag kyun rahay ho?:woot:

Waiting for the damn rain ! :angry:

me great , little marsha :D

How are you ?

look who is here .. Hardcore troller @Ayush Gi :rofl:

i wz fantastic n very well behavd CUZ I WAS AWAY FRM U ALL N WASNT UNDR DA BAD INFLUENCE:rofl::rofl:

lol jk

Last edited by a moderator:
May I ask what subject , Monsieur ?

How the Civil Society, the Concerned Citizens & the Social Welfare Organizations operating in Lahore could take concrete measures to blunt the poisonous effects of religious extremism & ensure that an event like the Joseph Colony & Rimsha Masih type thing doesn't have a repeat. I've talked to quite a few people; students, religious clerics, a few social activists & even Government Servants but baring indignation, sometimes feigned but mostly genuine, I'm not sure if anyone, I've ever talked to, actually has a proper, workable road-map in mind !

I wondered what would be the input of those most affected by such acts of barbarity ! I've talked to most of the Christians I know but even they don't seem to have a game-plan in getting out of this mess. Mostly the people - Muslims & Christians - I've talked to have exhibited a deep sense of fatigue due to extremism in one form or the other (religious or otherwise) having the center stage in Pakistan for so long that maybe they've, subconsciously, started agreeing with Stalin when the Soviet said 'the death of one is a tragedy....the death of a million is a statistic' - That doesn't bode well for our future !

On what business you were in Singapore for , mate ?

A 5 day holiday with my Family ! :)

But one that we took after maybe 10-12 years....so its not as extravagant as it sounds ! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom