What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
they did not butcher you, they butchered their own people(razakars or collaborators), your forces went home with little casualty other than that in fight.
Its one thing IA fighting kashmiris and another going around shooting people, burning villages etc. Saying they were attacked by militants is a poor excuse for such behavior. Hope you agree with the analogy.

Uh man!!! calm down.

I'm talking about the british forces ,they butchered us all......The bangladeshi war of independence is nothing close to it......They (englishmen) raped our motherland for that long.If we can move forward..........(just for a moment if we suppose it's equivalent to that) then why can't they do the same?

they did not butcher you, they butchered their own people(razakars or collaborators), your forces went home with little casualty other than that in fight.
Its one thing IA fighting kashmiris and another going around shooting people, burning villages etc. Saying they were attacked by militants is a poor excuse for such behavior. Hope you agree with the analogy.

Are you trying to say IA does not do such a thing? Wake up. :cuckoo:

Are you trying to say IA does not do such a thing? Wake up. :cuckoo:
level of violence is very much marginal, for a disturbed area. Why dont you ask kashmiri people who you know. I have been there, kashmiri bear very little grudge on us, that is impossible with such violence that you are implying.

Uh man!!! calm down.

I'm talking about the british forces ,they butchered us all......The bangladeshi war of independence is nothing close to it......They (englishmen) raped our motherland for that long.If we can move forward..........(just for a moment if we suppose it's equivalent to that) then why can't they do the same?
you should not compare with colonial period, even then I have never read any large scale massacre during raj. Do post a link, I would love to read.
But yeah, compared to mongol army, you were angels.. :angel:

level of violence is very much marginal, for a disturbed area. Why dont you ask kashmiri people who you know. I have been there, kashmiri bear very little grudge on us, that is impossible with such violence that you are implying.

you should not compare with colonial period, even then I have never read any large scale massacre during raj. Do post a link, I would love to read.
But yeah, compared to mongol army, you were angels.. :angel:

A war can be compared with a war man, not with the time of peace.....

Peace time thing was the east india company(the angels :D ,you are trying to mention).

Why will you just corner that 1857 thing.Did they not killed our people back then?....The dynamics may be different.

That's why i said it's a worst case scenario.

It's a fact.......and you must read about it.

We never settled something close to that british raj.The 1971 war took them away from us for good.
1-We were in no position there.
2-The Indians did help the bangladeshis(unlikely to the bonaparte dreams which he couldn't realize)

A war can be compared with a war man, not with the time of peace.....

Peace time thing was the east india company(the angels :D ,you are trying to mention).

Why will you just corner that 1857 thing.Did they not killed our people back then?....The dynamics may be different.

That's why i said it's a worst case scenario.

It's a fact.......and you must read about it.

We never settled something close to that british raj.The 1971 war took them away from us for good.
1-We were in no position there.
2-The Indians did help the bangladeshis(unlikely to the bonaparte dreams which he couldn't realize)
dont want to argue on this thread.. but am not happy with your analogy..

Last edited by a moderator:
wasalaam...sorry my net is working slowly today...BTW yesterday remember I STRICTLY FORBID YOU TO WATCH TURKISH DRAMAS and told you to watch POGO and BABY TV..but you didn't listen why??:what:

Why??are you allergic to this??:what:

i was bz attending boring wedding functions.... apko kisny bola ye???:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom