What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey talon :wave: ......you never know......aaj kal kisi ka koi pta nahin ....boys these days take same number of hours to get ready as women.....

:rofl: yea!! I found that out in 1997 when my late chacha took forever to reach his own wedding .:blink: we were like dulha kidher hai?!

oh ho that was 1997...and that was his D-Day.....boys these days take ages even when they have to go to market just to grab veggies.....Justin bieber is one lively example :undecided:
:rofl: yea!! I found that out in 1997 when my late chacha took forever to reach his own wedding .:blink: we were like dulha kidher hai?!

Pink represents a different class in males :what:

:omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl:

Well that is in males...Yesh I is a lady!! :smart:

hahaha...how cute...btw @Srinivas she only looks cute,or else she is one butt-kicking,rough and tough lady..
Former Empress aj dil khush kerdiya aap ne..mai ne tu sirf aap k agay bhras nikali thi aap ne tu public kerdi:rofl:

some1 want to chat with new member?

why not..if you reveal your mystery please...:D

oh ho that was 1997...and that was his D-Day.....boys these days take ages even when they have to go to market just to grab veggies.....Justin bieber is one lively example :undecided:

:omghaha: :omghaha: :rofl:
@balixd kiya baat kerrahay ho...tum ko nahi pata k grocery store mai boys kyun tayyar ho ker jatay hain..????:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha...how cute...btw @Srinivas she only looks cute,or else she is one butt-kicking,rough and tough lady..
Former Empress aj dil khush kerdiya aap ne..mai ne tu sirf aap k agay bhras nikali thi aap ne tu public kerdi:rofl:

@balixd kiya baat kerrahay ho...tum ko nahi pata k grocery store mai boys kyun tayyar ho ker jatay hain..????:blink:
ye kya baat ho rahi hai? konsi bhras :what:.....yar mujhe pta hai larke kyon tayyar hotay hain....lol

grocery store main kabhi kabi half pants pahn ke jata hun.. what are you talking about..... i

ye kya baat ho rahi hai? konsi bhras :what:.....yar mujhe pta hai larke kyon tayyar hotay hain....lol

bharas wali baat mail kerdoon ga...
oho @hinduguy buhat se apni wali se milne jatay hain....wohi sabziyaan khareedtay huey un ka deedar kerletay hain:rofl:
woh bhi dekh ker muskurati hain......yani full chichor pan

bharas wali baat mail kerdoon ga...
oho @hinduguy buhat se apni wali se milne jatay hain....wohi sabziyaan khareedtay huey un ka deedar kerletay hain:rofl:
woh bhi dekh ker muskurati hain......yani full chichor pan
ha ha... lol..
coffee shop, movie theatre, mall, park etc nahin milta.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom