What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm.....okay tell me how often do you use a mirror??
Car's mirror? If I have to drive. its usualy the CIVIC 2012. it has the CAM thingy for reverse
the side view mirrors? ocassionaly... i am reckless in this regard

n i dont have much experience in automatic or manual

So betaaa if you don't have experience with an automatic nor do you have one with a manual, pray tell me which 3rd kind exists after these two ?

Only the physically impaired drive Automatics

Chal be!!

Execs drive Automatics.. but honestly.. its a trade off.
If one ends up stuck in the old city bumper to bumper and little room.. the Automatic is the preferance.
But if one is having an impromptu race on ring road.. then its a manual.

However, the latter is rare and the ability that you get with the automatic of being able to enjoy a slice of pizza and have your coke simultaneously while trundling along in traffic is only possible in an automatic.

The only disadvantage is the inability for the push start in the automatic.. a must have for all those that have found themselves stuck near garden town after heavy rain then is the manual or those who are foolish enough to let their battery drain out.

The household needed a spanking & you needed to man-up !
lolz...MANY men have a problem by saying I lost feelings for you or I pee in my pants when asked for commitment! So they go with the patli gali say nikal chalay :P

So betaaa if you don't have experience with an automatic nor do you have one with a manual, pray tell me which 3rd kind exists after these two ?
flintstone-car_1728691a.gif

Car's mirror? If I have to drive. its usualy the CIVIC 2012. it has the CAM thingy for reverse
the side view mirrors? ocassionaly... i am reckless in this regard

Failed!!!

We need mirrors when driving ,specially to change lanes. :p:
Cam helps you only while parking.:bunny::bunny:

Okay so start your training from tomorrow morning.:devil:

The household needed a spanking & you needed to man-up !

Yes.. and No. The reasons were quite valid against it and experience supported their apprehensions.
But it was essentially my choice and will that could have worked it out.. but earlier issues had left a bad taste in my mouth and I was not sure about her. Sadly.. the one I was sure about.. wasnt sure about me.
Karma is actually quite fair.

Failed!!!

We need mirrors when driving ,specially to change lanes. :p:
Cam helps you only while parking.:bunny::bunny:

Okay so start your training from tomorrow morning.:devil:
You will teach me teacher ?
;;;;puppyeyes;;;;;

Yo bro! Me been travelling a bit...gonna go travel abit more for Christmas...you tell hows it been? Tussi koi promotion nai hui?!
nice to hear that . I also come back to forum after few months, was busy little bit :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom