What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Aamna14. I think I saw you in the other thread concerning the great game.

Welcome to Naswarville, where the Indians are nicer and kinder. Except @Dillinger.

He is completely insane :D 

this is where @Dillinger comes in. I have only heard about it.

But you have to keep in mind that the people who use EMP's are the ones who have future soldier programs.

That is, the future soldier programs are highly unlikely to see EMP's deployed against them.

Which thread? I think the only place you saw me was where i was dispelling an overly jingoistic lot lol
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Russia, US and China both have these programs. they all have or will have controlled EMP devices in future. Is there no chance of they going against each other ???

I know I am going to get called out on this.

But I think No. Out side of the D!ck waving contests here, the real world leaders are not looking for a fight. Especially Chinese and the Americans because they are economically interdependent.

The worst that I see happening is low intensity conflicts being influenced by proxies of both sides. Both sides may provide, light arms and other capapbilities.

Even this India vs. Pakistan thing is overblown. At worst, you are going to see a low intensity conflict by proxies.

That's on of the good things about the modern world. Apart from conflicts in Syria, the frequency of large scale conflicts have gone down. 
Which thread? I think the only place you saw me was where i was dispelling an overly jingoistic lot lol
Thank you for the warm welcome.

It's a defence forum.

You will find a lot of inflated egos.

But I think No. Out side of the D!ck waving contests here, the real world leaders are not looking for a fight. Especially Chinese and the Americans because they are economically interdependent.

The worst that I see happening is low intensity conflicts being influenced by proxies of both sides. Both sides may provide, light arms and other capapbilities.

Even this India vs. Pakistan thing is overblown. At worst, you are going to see a low intensity conflict by proxies.

That's on of the good things about the modern world. Apart from conflicts in Syria, the frequency of large scale conflicts have gone down. 

It's a defence forum.

Yeah i learnt that as soon as i joined.

It's a defence forum.

meri jaan these Multi trillion Dollar Military Hardware projects aren't there to fight Militants with an ak-47 and grenades, Even the future proxy wars will be fought with latest weaponry !!!!

meri jaan these Multi trillion Dollar Military Hardware projects aren't there to fight Militants with an ak-47 and grenades, Even the future proxy wars will be fought with latest weaponry !!!!

I am most interested in the future of Cyber warfare. China and soon other countries and non state actors could be heading this way.

@Dillinger, could you answer @RAMPAGE question?

@Oscar ?

We have better singers and songwriters while Indians are better at taking their clothes off and speaking funny english.

I want that please.

You can keep your singers.

@Ayush i've watched both just now.
Legends of the fall, had many twists and turns.A wonderful performance by almost all the cast.I enjoyed it.Thanks!

And about my suggestion (Lord of war), i'll put that in the category of a must watch (especially in this era).
The plot trends upon what is happening all around us.They talk about the present harsh realities in it.
thanks,but i wont be able to watch it anytime soon.coz i have a 15gb download limit in my hostel,and now i only have 2gb left :cry:
will download once it is refreshed.

I am sure that you will find all of this on google.:-) IF one knew what a PCM is that is....
PCM babaji???
P for Physics
C for Chemistry
M for maths right babaji???

(Phase control modules (PCM) is it??.....now explain PCM in simmmmmpler words.)

Dillinger said:
Babaji is always very technical
On your dates too???
evil.gif

Dillinger said:
and thus avoids most general threads these days
Look at somebody bragging about himself??
{{{{:lol:}}}}

Armstrong said:
@Dillinger is a distinguished mechanical engineer whose working as a chartered accountant these days as a hobby because hes on a sabbatical ! :smokin:
omg.gif

Really babaji??? @Dillinger please accept this.
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

Last edited:
Not everyone went through University dozing off during the days & partying all night, like you ! :whistle:
Hmmmm....
waiting1-smiley.gif

In school my biology teacher had taught me "dissection".
I'll show you a demo...
1) Mark the point where you want to make a cut,like this....
Armstrong said:
Not everyone went through University dozing off during the days & partying all night X like you ! :whistle:

2) Use your scalpel and make the cut....like this

Armstrong said:
Not everyone went through University dozing off during the days & partying all night
like you ! :whistle:???
:yay:...nanana na naaa...nanana na naaa...

I know your hisssstory too Mr.Armmmmstrong.
The night before your exam you were caught doing this in your hostel...
disco-smiley.gif

@Dillinger now i know why you luvvv your armstrong sooo much.:partay:

@Armstrong
You've no idea what a girl's hostel looks like.Its a jail.:cray:
So never partied during college days....but yes now my mantra is" work hard and party harder":dance3:

Sup bro, HUGGSY!
How goes life?
Huggsy ? How many times must I tell you that I don't hug one of the Enemy ! :pissed:
Ki ki ki :haha:

Last edited:
oh this was the lady cop smiley you were referring to lol
see and it went missing didnt it??
Strange...

@levina says she likes to do this wid me(roaste me as marshmallow) while sittiin wid her future prince charmin to be on one luvely
hahaah Mr n Mrs Hippo tryin to roaste me

Hippppooo??:close_tema:

Marshaaaaa:pissed:

Hon now let me show you your prince charming......no dont run....

donkey.gif

You and him are made for each other.:partay:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Oh you didn't get it he did offer help though only for the man. The car once gets fixed she won't be coming back any time soon so you know...lol

Hehehe.
@Aamna14
Now try this
Husband texts wife on cell.... "Hi,what r u doing Darling?"
Wife: I'm dying..!
Husband jumps with joy but types "Sweet Heart, how can I live without U?"
Wife: "U idiot! I'm dying my hair.."
Husband: " English Language"
rant.gif

@Ayush & @Alpha1
This one is for you guys

Thousand Words Of A Teacher Do Not Hurt

But

The Silence Of A Friend In The Examination Hall Brings Tears To The Eyes.. :cray:
True na??:D

Last edited:
Hehehe.
@Aamna14
Now try this
Husband texts wife on cell.... "Hi,what r u doing Darling?"
Wife: I'm dying..!
Husband jumps with joy but types "Sweet Heart, how can I live without U?"
Wife: "U idiot! I'm dying my hair.."
Husband: " English Language"
rant.gif

@Ayush & @Alpha1
This one is for you guys

Thousand Words Of A Teacher Do Not Hurt

But

The Silence Of A Friend In The Examination Hall Brings Tears Into The Eyes.. :cray:
True na??:D

Now instead of the wife the husband surely would be dying :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom