What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best solution for a headache is to get rid of the head...would you like me to help you with that?
no thanks.... i am considered a lot smarter then the people of my age by people around me,,, so i am happy,,
i think i am the youngest title holder

Found in books that this type of mentally is , "Deliberate attempt to become shemale" :butcher: Yes all members can help you to Get rid of the evil thing staring from head to bottom...;)

Why on earth would you read a book about shemales??:bad::sick:....anyway you can't become a 'shemale'....you have to be born as one:D.....and stop trying to defend Alpha..... 
no thanks.... i am considered a lot smarter then the people of my age by people around me,,, so i am happy,,
Let someone else praise you, and not your own mouth; an outsider, and not your own lips-Proverbs 27:2

We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.-2 Corinthians 10:12

Why on earth would you read a book about shemales??:bad::sick:....anyway you can't become a 'shemale'....you have to be born as one:D.....and stop trying to defend Alpha....
feeling jealous??????????

@Alpha1 where tou basically kounsay ilakay ka kya hai? 

Kya baat hai yaar... per tu shayad waisay matlab18-19 years ka hai na?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom