What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF you're even mildly good looking Buttsy will show some interest in you..that is he will promptly call you his sister...IF NOT then he will ignore you.

Dont mind but your friend sounds like a gal to me him(her)self.
biglaugh.gif
:.........

Dont mind but your friend sounds like a gal to me him(her)self.
biglaugh.gif
MIND? Please....I already know that my brother is a fairy...ain't nothing that we can do about it although we have tried so hard....

Why this new rating system i thought the previous one was better now there are tons of options.

I luvd it.:smitten:
There are sooooo many options to choose from.
Even a dislike :yahoo:

And i am seriously gonna use it on the forum.

@Ayush ZY was here for a moment and then she went off....:undecided: Anyway, kya haal hai tera babua?

@samantk Long time, how goes life?

Hmmmm
So you indeed are doubtful if you've a MIND.....
biglaugh.gif
I understand...accept my sympathies.
Context, context is a very important thing..viewing things within context is an even more important attribute.

I luvd it.:smitten:
There are sooooo many options to choose from.
Even a dislike :yahoo:

And i am seriously gonna use it on the forum.

Yeah i can see that lol I wonder why the need of "bad spelling" and "dumb" though.

Context, context is a very important thing..viewing things within context is an even more important attribute.

BABAJI at his best....
bowdown.gif

Context is worth 80 IQ points.....thus said some great man.
So yes i agree "context" is an important thing. :pleasantry:

BABAJI at his best....
bowdown.gif

Context is worth 80 IQ points.....thus said some great man.
So yes i agree "context" is an important thing. :pleasantry:
Cogency will add another 80 points to the tally.

IF you're even mildly good looking Buttsy will show some interest in you..that is he will promptly call you his sister...IF NOT then he will ignore you.

Well @levina is one of the Enemy, like you, so no chance of either ! :whistle:

Yeah i can see that lol I wonder why the need of "bad spelling" and "dumb" though.

Then amna you've missed some really dumb theories and some xxxtra bad spelling on the site. The spellings were so bad that i had to scratch my grey cells really hard to understand the possible meaning of the post.
I'll definitely show you some next time i see one.

But if you see me making any spelling mistakes then blame it on my ipad...lol...it has a bad autocorrecting habit.:girl_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom