What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking smiley.gif
......hmmm let me count ...1...2...3..aahhhh...i must be atleast 400yrs old by now.But then thats still young for a genie...BABAJI!!!
(You thought you could rag me and i'll spare you???
icon_twisted.gif
.........btw were you not the one who called himself dilli baba???)

Hmmm...rag you..not particularly..never ragged anyone..not even poor alphee.

He got scared after reality of Baba's cult (read Asha Ram) revealed. Now part of him who thinks he could be Baba taken a back stage and he is Dilli eating Langar ( @Dillinger ) again.:devil:
rotfl.gif
rotfl.gif

Nope....never got ragged...came here.....acted as the priest and got Hyp married to ZXWY and has been here ever since!no ragging....Alphee was never ragged....we just had to state the harsh truth....something had to be done with his cats and he was cat-sensitive!But now he has been cured of his felino-philia(cat loving stuff)!

Really???

But @Alpha1 told me the other way.....
I've always criticized his tomfoolery, that's hardly ragging..if anything..I am only tough on folks who resort to hyperbole or get facts wrong..that's all.

If so then we shall have to exterminate her...sarin, VX, extensive radiation exposure, good old
strangulation....

Hold on......was that for me????
Radiation eaxposure???

Then you get this

Nope....never got ragged...came here.....acted as the priest and got Hyp married to ZXWY and has been here ever since!no ragging....Alphee was never ragged....we just had to state the harsh truth....something had to be done with his cats and he was cat-sensitive!But now he has been cured of his felino-philia(cat loving stuff)!
Not really, his cats still need to be killed. I am waiting for Aero's surgery, we are to sacrifice Alphee to ensure Aero's quick recovery.

that time,dillinger wasnt a part of nawar. happened before that.
Ohhh
So there existed a time when BABAJI himself was not a part of Naswar??..sounds interesting....tell me in more detail:pop:

Ohhh
So there existed a time when BABAJI himself was not a part of Naswar??..sounds interesting....tell me in more detail:pop:
Naswar was a desolate place back then, without me there was no goat harem for Hype, no Buttsy and no plans to butcher Alphee...pretty boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom