What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Meshael Alayban is one of the six wives of Prince Abdulrahman bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz al Saud. How come this prince has six wives which goes against islamic rule and mutaween or higher religious council of your country is silent on this is ?

@Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @Arabian Legend

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Meshael Alayban is one of the six wives of Prince Abdulrahman bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz al Saud. How come this prince has six wives which goes against islamic rule and mutaween or higher religious council of your country is silent on this is ?

Hes twice the man that most men are which means its 4+4 for him ! :smokin:

I do recognize the name, but sir wives is impossible

Why the fukk should one of our citizens leave his/her country for expressing what he/she feels. Stop kissing Persian and Arab arses. Even a totally messed up Pakistani is worth a million of Persians / Arabs / Martians. :angry:

No more of this threatening crap from you Rampi. NEVER EVER THREATEN A PAKISTANI.

Fuk you ...... go pack up and leave our country you fuking ***** !!!!

you can live with them !!!

Why the fukk should one of our citizens leave his/her country for expressing what he/she feels. Stop kissing Persian and Arab arses. Even a totally messed up Pakistani is worth a million of Persians / Arabs / Martians. :angry:

No more of this threatening crap from you Rampi. NEVER EVER THREATEN A PAKISTANI.
Whatcha gonna do hype :D

Khamosh, Israel ko chahene waalon ka sir kalam karna zaroori hai.:angry:

Dude, you don't know "old" me........ :D

Behave kiddo...... trust me I have experienced Palestinians first hand in various normal / war scenarios... they are not worth your spit......

You don't even know why those turds are suffering, it's their punishment. Read history.

Whatcha gonna do hype :D

Chupp oye.... infidel....... did you notice I didn't name an "Indian" in my comments........... :rofl:

Khamosh, Israel ko chahene waalon ka sir kalam karna zaroori hai.:angry:

Dude, you don't know "old" me........ :D

Behave kiddo...... trust me I have experienced Palestinians first hand in various normal / war scenarios... they are not worth your spit......

You don't even know why those turds are suffering, it's their punishment. Read history.

Chupp oye.... infidel....... did you notice I didn't name an "Indian" in my comments........... :rofl:

Beta hamara to kuch ukhaad nahi sakte, Hum toh Israel se betahaasha ishq kartein hain, hamesha unki madat ke liye taiyaar hain.:bunny:

Sir G sir kyon kalam karwate ho, jab khuch orr kalam kar kae hee guazara hojata hae.:angel:

You are now (ALSO, among other things) the chief interrogator and torturer of the Nation of Naswar. Please collect your uniform, a violet gimp suit.

Beta, yeh koi 71 hai? Hum tumhara killa samayt tent bhee ukhar saktay hain....... :bunny: < kiss the Emperor's hiney....

Beta hamara to kuch ukhaad nahi sakte, Hum toh Israel se betahaasha ishq kartein hain, hamesha unki madat ke liye taiyaar hain.:bunny:

You are now (ALSO, among other hings) the chief interrogator and torturer of the Nation of Naswar. Please collect you uniform, a violet gimp suit.

Beta, yeh koi 71 hai? Hum tumhara killa samayt tent bhee ukhar saktay hain....... :bunny: < kiss the Emperor's hiney....

Try it, safed ghode pe sabse pehele tu hi aiyo- bade pyaar se tereko dilli ke saer karuanga- bediyon me jakad kar.:rofl:

Dude, what's the point of annihilating each other... I have a great "banya" proposal.... let's work together......

1. You get Nepal / Bangladesh.
2. We get Sri Lanka and Burma.

What say you? :D

Try it, safed ghode pe sabse pehele tu hi aiyo- bade pyaar se tereko dilli ke saer karuanga- bediyon me jakad kar.:rofl:

Dude, what's the point of annihilating each other... I have a great "banya" proposal.... let's work together......

1. You get Nepal / Bangladesh.
2. We get Sri Lanka and Burma.

What say you? :D

You keep Bangladesh I want Sri Lanka- better beaches and no lungis.

I'd have to be knackered to want Bangladesh- UNLESS we perpetrate large scale genocide there.:tup:

You are now (ALSO, among other hings) the chief interrogator and torturer of the Nation of Naswar. Please collect you uniform, a violet gimp suit.

I'm no more than an eager Ambassador, for whom knowing the state of affairs of Naswarabad is very much important. All thanks to my attaches.Adding jobs to my mentioned duty will make it cumbersome for me.I will not mind any awards though.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom