What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come put me to bed. ;) jk :rofl:

LMFAO :rofl: you missed my expression just now hehe priceless.........I remember this line :P

Sweety with this body of yours....Consider me on my way!! :D lmaooooo luking good mamba! :P
478x316_188-fat-kid.jpg

LMFAO :rofl: you missed my expression just now hehe priceless.........I remember this line :P

Sweety with this body of yours....Consider me on my way!! :D lmaooooo luking good mamba! :P
478x316_188-fat-kid.jpg

Nah thats not me... anymore. :P If I take my shirt off in front of you now, you would be like

OCyxGui.gif

Nah thats not me... anymore. :P If I take my shirt off in front of you now, you would be like

Then baby be my guest and take it OFFFF ;) LOL, lmk if you need help with that! hehe jk jk

so this how @KingMamba93 looks like.. i better not mess with him :P
Yups...I wouldn't if I were you :D

@Hyperion...............................whereeeeeeeeeeeeeee areeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu!!! I don't want to sound whiny butI can't help it, I misssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuu babess :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hola......... :D

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....... muaaaaah muaaaaaaaah... :kiss3:

:D

Then baby be my guest and take it OFFFF ;) LOL, lmk if you need help with that! hehe jk jk

Yups...I wouldn't if I were you :D

@Hyperion...............................whereeeeeeeeeeeeeee areeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuu!!! I don't want to sound whiny butI can't help it, I misssssssssss youuuuuuuuuuu babess :kiss3:

First things first..... now what is this that has been troubling you, speak in code and be as vague as possible........

Last edited by a moderator:

I wonder why my face just lightened up with a HUGE grin.....oh the smiling...it's not stopping! Hey doc, you recommend any meds.? ;)

I MISSSSSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! I know this sounds bad and is unhealthy, but it's true, I did....guess I am just very unhealthy! :smitten:

Muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....... muaaaaah muaaaaaaaah... :kiss3:

:D

First things first..... now what is this that has been troubling you, speak in code and be as vague as possible........

NOTHING...now that you're here it's all good! My slipped in a lie on my financial aid application and the IRS caught it! LMAOO fml!! yeah. but screw problems, OMGSHHHH IM SO HAPPY UR HERE <3333333333

Bring it on, all the unhealthiness...... I can handle it............. you can give me a shot of AB's in my arse after every dose of that you speak........ :smitten:

Ok, now start with, what's up...... I could never imagine you being tense, EVER!!!! :kiss3:

I wonder why my face just lightened up with a HUGE grin.....oh the smiling...it's not stopping! Hey doc, you recommend any meds.? ;)

I MISSSSSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! I know this sounds bad and is unhealthy, but it's true, I did....guess I am just very unhealthy! :smitten:

Bring it on, all the unhealthiness...... I can handle it............. you can give me a shot of AB's in my arse after every dose of that you speak........ :smitten:

Ok, now start with, what's up...... I could never imagine you being tense, EVER!!!! :kiss3:

I am sure you can handle it...we can "exercise" afterwards ehem ehem to work it all off ;) LOL

Nah, not tensed.....I actually can NEVER panic....it's weird..... or stress out....just was a bit nervous, didn't want daddy in trouble for my mistake that's all! :P HOW ABOUT YOU though???? how was your meeting? and how is wifey? did ur cousin come over? :P

Happens to all of us.......... did you get off with something minor???? You know I had gotten into CMU for undergrad, all my fees paid upfront, all meal plans settled, accommodation settled, everything done right and my visa got refused for what reason???? These were their exact words: "Mr. xxxxx, we don't think you have credible ties to your homeland, therefore we can't grant you a visa".... I had kicked EVERYONES arse on SAT's, gotten into every imaginable ivy league school.... and killed my plans with JUST ONE SENTENCE....

That was the day, I thought, oops my life just ended........ I couldn't have been more wrong....... that was the day, everything good in my life started..... trust me on it........ life is something we can never predict........ I can say a lot more....... I will one day..... :D

LOL.... Nothing can panic me either..... I told you about the similarities.... didn't I! :D

Wifey is all well, miss her too much, didn't see her since last week when she left...... we talk all day long....... the cousin has been delayed for a week......... meeting was so so, it will take several more before something good happens out of that particular deal....... don't forget, I was in the "forbidden land", that is for all Pakistani's........ so had to travel as a Turk..... :P

I am sure you can handle it...we can "exercise" afterwards ehem ehem to work it all off ;) LOL

Nah, not tensed.....I actually can NEVER panic....it's weird..... or stress out....just was a bit nervous, didn't want daddy in trouble for my mistake that's all! :P HOW ABOUT YOU though???? how was your meeting? and how is wifey? did ur cousin come over? :P

Happens to all of us.......... did you get off with something minor???? You know I had gotten into CMU for undergrad, all my fees paid upfront, all meal plans settled, accommodation settled, everything done right and my visa got refused for what reason???? These were their exact words: "Mr. xxxxx, we don't think you have credible ties to your homeland, therefore we can't grant you a visa".... I had kicked EVERYONES arse on SAT's, gotten into every imaginable ivy league school.... and killed my plans with JUST ONE SENTENCE....

That was the day, I thought, oops my life just ended........ I couldn't have been more wrong....... that was the day, everything good in my life started..... trust me on it........ life is something we can never predict........ I can say a lot more....... I will one day..... :D

Ah yes, the famous 214(b) rejection.

LOL, it wasn't just me back then...... my best friend, whose dad was secretary defense got rejected.... another kid with me son of a 4 star general...... ALL OF US...... bad old 90's....... :P

Ah yes, the famous 214(b) rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom