What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
check out this ............................................... thread guys!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahahhaha it's a parody about the recent Islamabad holdup...... the guy in this video is complaining about the prices and such..... btw, where do you find such stuff??? :P

Facebook ... :angel:

I knew about the parody but couldn't get the dialogues .. :cray:

check out this ............................................... thread guys!!

That thread got deleted as soon as I tried to reply, so I am responding here instead.

25754112000... lakh lanat with it...... :laughcry:

Is that number you posted a code for something or just some random crap? Anyway.............

10000000000000000000000000000000..........Lakh lanat with it to you to! ;) :lol:

What are these numbers for?

That was a strange thread, so I posted a strange message. In order to decrypt those words, assign a number in numerical order to each alphabet in alphabetical order.

That thread has been deleted so I am responding here.

Is that number you posted a code for something or just some random crap? Anyway.............

10000000000000000000000000000000..........Lakh lanat with it to you to! ;) :lol:

That was a strange thread, so I posted a strange message. In order to decrypt those words, assign a number in sequence to each alphabet in alphabetical order.

You wrote wierd thread! BTW @Hyperion did the whole google search and google calculator showed him that number!

Last edited by a moderator:
What number, & what do Google search & calculator have to do with it? I came up with that coded form of "weird thread" on my own.

25754112000... lakh lanat with it......

^^ that hyperions number!! he put your message in google search and came up with this number!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom