What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1250443d1377278287-namak-mirchi-club-pakwheels-part-3-1377277479413.jpg

@KingMamba93

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone, pay close attention to his method..... he just threw the first salvo at @S.U.R.B..... :P
@Dillinger observe closely..... :pop:

He's wasting his ammo, while his things (blanks) are landing on his own territory.
On the other hand my slogan is fire in the hole.:D
In a precision strike i like to break all the eggs with one bullet.
So, you are paying attention to the wrong guy.He's a distraction.Good job @hinduguy ....:lol:

@Hyperion chief i'm fine and happy like a horse.:)
You tell me about how much change do you have to inflict upon yourself after the marriage and how do you take that change?
(BTW my ears are killing me to hear about the opposite stories.....you know the soft/fragile things like women should get molded and manipulated a lot more easily than the harder ones.But quite surprisingly it is not that common.)
Is that change like a military enforcement against you or do you take it as an voluntary/involuntary refinement of yours?

While saying that i hardly feel that a refinement was necessary.

@RAMPAGE I watched it on the DVDs last year, from head to toe and then followed the last season afterwards.A near and dear friend of mine suggested that show so i purchased the first 8 seasons.My take on grey's anatomy is that they did exaggerate few things, but that's how the entertainment works.So, it's an interesting series to watch.
If i'm not wrong they will telecast the 10th season from this September onward. Feel free to correct me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone here ever worked for air traffic control?

And maximum number of suicides along with the dentists..... :woot:

At least all movies have them as paranoid freaks.... :P

Btw, good morning everyone! :D

No, but it is one of the most stressful jobs on planet earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom