What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ny friend are lying... I know you are American Citizen

You my friend sponsor.. I pay double money for sponsor after I arrive in USA? And I pray for you forever!!!

You my friend I know... Please tell me where to send my contact details for sponsor?

Hey I came in 2011 on H1B visa to work here for my company. USA is nice!I love US! But nothing is better than home as my parents live there.

So many Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis in US, at times you'll feel like home. Best way to come is apply for Masters degree and come in Students visa. Then you'll get a job here and your company will apply for your green card. And probably you might get an American girl friend as well! :D

Good night sarkar..... troll anytime...... think of Naswarville as your very own trollistan...... :D

No my friend who told you this? I think you are mistaken... Somebody gave you wrong information my friend... Yes I am British Citizen... Lol

I need to sleep now so take care all of you

It was nice talking to u all

No my friend who told you this? I think you are mistaken... Somebody gave you wrong information my friend... Yes I am British Citizen... Lol

I need to sleep now so take care all of you

It was nice talking to u all

Why do you want come to your formal colony...Britisher??.....FREEDOM!

@Hyperion Lucky I never faced that "test". Vomit and bile would have been my constant companions otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
You ny friend are lying... I know you are American Citizen

You my friend sponsor.. I pay double money for sponsor after I arrive in USA? And I pray for you forever!!!

You my friend I know... Please tell me where to send my contact details for sponsor?

Idk why this reminded me of that dialogue from Full Metal jacket by that viet chick. @Hyperion :rofl:

Lets see if @Aka123 understands this!

'mor' mane 'amar'....... 'barir' mane 'ghorer'.... 'hoggole' :undecided:..... ohh achha 'shokole' mane 'shobai'...... 'anner' mane I guess 'apnar' ..... 'ta bolen'.... :D

Hey I came in 2011 on H1B visa to work here for my company. USA is nice!I love US! But nothing is better than home as my parents live there.

So many Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis in US, at times you'll feel like home. Best way to come is apply for Masters degree and come in Students visa. Then you'll get a job here and your company will apply for your green card. And probably you might get an American girl friend as well! :D

Don't worry mate... I can come to USA anytime without any visa restrictions... But can't work over there... :(

Anyways I am happy to be living in better place so no complaints

That was just a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom