What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Manticore, you enjoy Jazz??? Took three courses back in uni days..... as electives...... :D

tried blues -- an italian friend recommended several bands.. i tried really hard to like her recomendations ... however after 2 days i said 'i like jimmie hendrix more'

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO.... yeah I understand.... takes time and you need to be really high to cultivate that initial interest....... :D

tried blues -- an italian friend recommended several bands.. i tried really hard to like her recomendations ... however after 2 days i said 'i like jimmie hendrix more'

Meri jan, the people we like were ancient even when we were born....... you'll never get to experience Robert Plant.... what defined him....... who were Pink Floyd....... what they represented........ a whole era that is beyond your comprehension...... taste for GOOD music is independent of time.........

@Manticore @Hyperion

you guys are ancient !!!!

@Hyperion are u interested in urdu classical music or gazals ??

i have never listed to j. bieber -- listed to only one song of lady gaga --- rather i try to listen to songs when talent was something.. those songs might be even before i was born

the dire straits song i posted, skip to time stamp 6.00 and see the difference/talent

LOL....... The day I heard Biebers song for the very first time...... and people liking it........ that was the day I started hating everything Canadian........ :rofl:

i have never listed to j. bieber -- listed to only one song of lady gaga --- rather i try to listen to songs when talent was something.. those songs might be even before i was born

the dire straits song i posted, skip to time stamp 6.00 and see the difference/talent

I like all of god's creations..... why you ask such a question? :blink:

Do you like birds .... :confused:

Manti, listen to this one........ nice voice.......... and looks to go with it......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom