What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL....... yeah........ wimp....... :D

kidding.... xoxo....

I'm very hungry all of a sudden..... will go pick up something...... brb in couple minutes....... :wave:

Lmaoooooo babes, get a t-shirt with that on hahaahha...the ladies would lov u :D
Nope, she gets to keep all of you, its only fair...I have enough self control to step back and admire ;)

Love the dark complexion.... love the pony tails...... opticals can be solved...... my dentist is a miracle worker......... only thing she shouldn't have manly voice....... that KILLS me......... :laughcry:

damn if i would know manly voice is a turn off for you ....i would have gone with that on the first place....lets try again :laughcry:

haha dude you are pissing me awf.....dont forget the consequences...speaking of which ...do i need to remind last time u were crying like a sissy ...:rofl:
as i said before , bring it on !

@Mirzay proof aap nai hazir kar dia !!! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
speaking of which ... @Hyperion wat if she is sum1 with dark complexion .....big opticals....toothless .....nerdy girl with two pony tails :lol:

I don't know why that would be a bad thing! I am actually not, but I have met GORGEOUS ppl with dark complexion, who make me look like **** LOL! :P

As for the rest of it....huh :woot: how'd u know??????? LMAO :D

Last edited by a moderator:

kidding.... xoxo....

I'm very hungry all of a sudden..... will go pick up something...... brb in couple minutes....... :wave:

if wishes would have come true that quickly...i would have wished poison in emperor's food :smitten:

kidding.... xoxo....

yups, take your time :)

Psh, nope not a wimp, just the type you like I am sure :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom